Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Being a photographer I would have to say its a bit on the overly grainy side but still VERY beautiful She makes that dress look so gorgeous without really trying. :)

I do admit the photo itself is not the best quality but what is in the picture is great quality, with Laetitia looking great in that dress and the garden as the backdrop really sets off the scene :) .

Being a photographer I would have to say its a bit on the overly grainy side but still VERY beautiful She makes that dress look so gorgeous without really trying. :)

I do admit the photo itself is not the best quality but what is in the picture is great quality, with Laetitia looking great in that dress and the garden as the backdrop really sets off the scene :) .

You're right :) Beauty is about simplicity and vice-versa, that's why nobody can compare to Laetitia, that's why no other model catches my eye as she does. What Laetitia has goes beyond the physical; it's charm, magic...she's an angel :wub:

You're right :) Beauty is about simplicity and vice-versa, that's why nobody can compare to Laetitia, that's why no other model catches my eye as she does. What Laetitia has goes beyond the physical; it's charm, magic...she's an angel :wub:

I have to agree with both of you. I was not meaning to put the shot down. Just point out a flaw. Yes something of incredible beauty can be very simple and our idol Laetitia is an incredible beauty of simple and humble beauty and origins. She can make the most mundane photo be so much more than it would be without her in it.

casta.jpg

Laetitia Maria Laure Casta

Date of Birth : May 11, 1978

Place of Birth : Pont-Auderner, France

Height : 5 feet 7 inches

Hair : Brown

Eyes : Blue

Sign : Taurus

I dont know what it is about this shot but.... She just looks so Laetitialicious in it.

Hi LAEgion :wave:

I don't know why we need a subforum - okay, it's a prestige thing, I see, but isn't it nicer to have just one thread to scroll and not 10 subthreads? I mean we can post every pic we like here in our thread, if we have a subforum, we have to decide whether it's lingerie or editorials or advertising or ... - for example: is the VS Shot (the black and white one shot by Dominique Isserman) advertising, because it's Victoria's Secret? It is also Lingerie and - as it appeared in Elle - an Editorial too ... it would be so complicated if we had a subforum! :(

Of course, I'm with you - if the LAEgion decides we must have our sub, okay, then let's get it fast :yes:

But we should not loose oversight and make too many repost - that's annoying for the others - and I guess that's what was meant by "spamming".

See ya later!! :hug:

Then I'm a "spammer". Ok, I'm sorry about that, but I wonder who hasn't reposted here, because -for example- the pictures above aren't neither rarities nor posted long ago. I mean, that "spamming" thing was directed to me and I think it's unfair. Everybody reposts and when I do the same (I repost what might be forgotten, and because posting my favourite pix helps me feel better) then somebody calls me names and -to make it nicer- some of the members of the thread I'm part of agree. I've seen how I've posted pictures and some people has attached the same pictures to two or three posts below mine. So, I don't know what's going on here. I visit this thread because I love Laetitia and to have a great time and now I'm not having it :(

:wave:

I wasn't accusing anyone in particular of being Spammer. BTW, resposts are ok just as long as the stuff you post are not repeats within 3-5 pages (Y) What I meant by spamming was don't just post b/c you want to raise the page count so you can get Laetitia a sub-forum. Post b/c you actually have something to significant to contribute. Some people (again not accusing anyone here) post irrelevent stuff just for the sake of it and to raise page/post counts. We have many threads for that. Now, if you guys go a bit off-topic b/c of the flow the conversation, that is ok too. But don't just post random stuff that has nothing to do w/ the topic. Thanks! :)

Can't understand why one can't critize something without everybody felt like being personally accused :laugh:

My post was to remind everybody - me included - not to make too many reposts as it is requiered by bellazon. Everybody knows I'm appreciating the pics which are posted here!! And for me it doesn't matter if a picture is posted a hundred times before - if it's a good one. So many pics are worth a repost and I like it when members are posting their favorite stuff because it makes me see the picture from a new point of view again. :yes:

Rob, you don't need to search anymore :drool:

post-774-1161983361_thumb.jpg