Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Has anybody seen Gitano? I mean the whole movie, not just the sex scenes ... <_<

I have the DVD as well and I liked it. However, I must say I didn't like it very much at first because I thought Laetitia wasn't enough in the movie. I bought the DVD thinking she wouldn't be performing most of the time, but no :( . Anyway, the good about this movie is you can tell how much Laetitia has grown as an actress and how good all the projects she has chosen are :)

And back to Gitano , I did like her character since villains require more energy and skill than "the good ones", didn't mind about Laetitia doubbed (after all, she doesn't speak Spanish so...... it's a logical fact) . The only thing that bothered me was point 2 in acme's post : only 15 minutes ! :o

Hi Caroline.....hope you are well :hug:

Some great movie thumbnails have been posted, especially the earlier posts....but sadly I am allergic to rapidshare....I have never successfully downloaded anything from it...ever....never ever..... :cry2: