Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

post-340-1161766332_thumb.jpg

Nice I've never seen this one Before :thumbsup: Thanks

And LarryO Muy bueno, Danke schein, Gracias, Merci Beacoup, Zdrast ye, Thank you very much for those vids.

I don't know why My quote won't show the image but I 'm talking about the middle one between the two handbag shots.

post-340-1161767384_thumb.jpg

What the hell did they think about dressing her up like this and put that picture on the cover!?!?!

I mean, :heart: SHE :heart: looks gorgeous as ever but the clothes? <_< The SOCKS?? :blink:

I guess it's because of the slogan "It's not to late for Christmas" - if your girl looks like this it's not to late to buy her some hot VS Lingerie ... :laugh:

post-340-1161767384_thumb.jpg

What the hell did they think about dressing her up like this and put that picture on the cover!?!?!

I mean, :heart: SHE :heart: looks gorgeous as ever but the clothes? <_< The SOCKS?? :blink:

I guess it's because of the slogan "It's not to late for Christmas" - if your girl looks like this it's not to late to buy her some hot VS Lingerie ... :laugh:

What's wrong with her socks!? They look great!! :ddr:

:heart: Laetitia :heart: clearly lives in a lovely wintery cottage...has just got out of bed and has wandered downstairs to answer the door and needs to keep her feet warm...realises she's left her slippers by the bed and so put on the first thing that came to hand!! :p

Simple enough, swear eternal devotion to the Goddess Laetitia Casta and your in :p

hahah Ok I think by my very screen name. that is sort going without saying but ok. I swear my eternal allegiance to the most beautiful woman in the world Laetitia Casta

#1LaeFan. :)

Hello everybody ! A short visit and....... it's so wonderful to see Laetitia has more posts than anyone else. She deserves that !!! :hell yea!:

Thanks everybody for posting so much wonderful stuff . LarryO , the videos you posted are amazing !!! I love that one with Laetitia and the dolphin. She looks as sweet as a child :wub: . And the set Paul posted was one of the finest posted here, same with alisa and the wonderful link she recommended.

#1LaeFan , one of the people who were part of this thread in the beginning, it's great to have you back ! :ddr: I hope you will be here more often (please ???!!!)

Kind regards to everybody ! :kiss:

(number 6: "Don't make fun of my socks !" :p )

Feeling better, but still working on that . Hello there :hug:

Well, starting a group........ that means -obviously- world domination and the "castarization" of the universe ...right ? :shifty:

(sorry, there's something wrong with my posts <_< . These are the two pictures I don't like, the other one makes me fell faint :wub: )