Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Laetita Casta @ Patricia McQueeney Award Dinner Party in Rome Film Festival,Oct 20 = Credit to Mad!

post-2303-0-1446018648-62504_thumb.jpg post-2303-0-1446018648-66161_thumb.jpg post-2303-0-1446018648-68429_thumb.jpg th_97678_Casta04_122_509lo.jpg

Yes. The first picture of Laetitia that appeared on a newspaper (where I live) was this one. The article was talking about this wonderful model who, without being neither tall nor skinny, had charmed the whole world. I agreed about the article, of course :p , but that picture......... there are so many stunning pictures of her, why did they choose this one? You can't appreciate her face and even though her body looks great....... well...... that's not a good picture :blush:

Yeah, I like this new set !!!!! :ddr:

By the way, your signature is lovely, CarMELita ! :wub: . I didn't notice it was animated until a few seconds ago :laugh: . Well, that's me ! :p

Wait until you see my new avatar :laugh: - I hope it's not too big and I can upload it ...

Yeah, I like this new set !!!!! :ddr:

By the way, your signature is lovely, CarMELita ! :wub: . I didn't notice it was animated until a few seconds ago :laugh: . Well, that's me ! :p

Wait until you see my new avatar :laugh: - I hope it's not too big and I can upload it ...

Okay, now I have to change the speed of my sig, it's too fast <_<

... better now :yes:

mel!! you're new avy is amazing. :drool:

Thank you :kiss:

Caroline, it wasn't that hard!

Try to download photobie from download.com -it's a free programme for windows. It's very easy to do animated GIFs with it!! It just takes some time :sleep:

I also had to create a photobucket.com-Account because both GIFs were to big to upload them direct from my PC to Bellazon ...

Oh, I forgot to thank Jarle and Adelaide for their websites again!!! :hug: