Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Hey Caroline, don't be sad anymore! :hug:

If he really acted like an asshole be happy that you are now without him! There are so many more important things in life than to weep over a bastard, you know. He doesn't deserve any of your tears. :yes:

You should make the best of this situation, you're young, you're single ... lots of fun you should have :brows:

Let's try it : :cry: :( :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :dontgetit: :yes: :p ....... :/ :no:

I just hope a huge piano will accidentally fall on his head while he's on his way to work. That, and that you will keep on posting like this ! ;)

You're welcome, mels angel

Wow last time I checked this thread it was dead now there's an overload of wonderful pics I've never seen before. Thanks guys! Laetitia's the best.

ROME - OCTOBER 20: Actor Stefano Accorsi and model Laetitia Casta arrive at the Patricia McQueeney Award Dinner Party Hosted By Vanity Fair Magazine on the eighth day of Rome Film Festival (Festa Internazionale di Roma)

post-2047-1161403474_thumb.jpg

post-2047-1161403484_thumb.jpg

post-2047-1161403490_thumb.jpg

post-2047-1161403497_thumb.jpg

Wow last time I checked this thread it was dead now there's an overload of wonderful pics I've never seen before. Thanks guys! Laetitia's the best.

ROME - OCTOBER 20: Actor Stefano Accorsi and model Laetitia Casta arrive at the Patricia McQueeney Award Dinner Party Hosted By Vanity Fair Magazine on the eighth day of Rome Film Festival (Festa Internazionale di Roma)

Thank you, rumorhasit !!!!

Lovely pictures of Laetitia and Stefano. They are such a beautiful couple, lucky people ! :wub: