Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I really don't understand what you want :ermm: . I respect all opinions, but if you go to a thread made by Laetitia fans and devoted to Laetitia, you can't pretend us to think she's less good looking than another woman . I think Aishwarya Rai is an extremely gorgeour charming woman that makes me :wub: , but my heart and mind belong -honestly- to Laetitia :)

If you want to post about Aishwarya Rai, then you should go to her thread and in case she doesn't have one, you could start one for her, but we can't split this thread in two just because these two girls appeared together in several pictures.

So, post about Laetitia like everybody does (fans and people who aren't fans of her) or post about Aishwarya in her thread :idk:

Thank you everybody :hug:

I'm so happy to share my birthday with Sahteene :yes:

.. I wouldn't mind sharing my birthday party with her too as long as she takes her mother with her :laugh:

AND I'M SO HAPPY TO BE HERE WITH YOU AT THE LAEGION!! So many extremely nice people!! :wave: I've never expected that!!

I really don't understand what you want :ermm: . I respect all opinions, but if you go to a thread made by Laetitia fans and devoted to Laetitia, you can't pretend us to think she's less good looking than another woman . I think Aishwarya Rai is an extremely gorgeour charming woman that makes me :wub: , but my heart and mind belong -honestly- to Laetitia :)

If you want to post about Aishwarya Rai, then you should go to her thread and in case she doesn't have one, you could start one for her, but we can't split this thread in two just because these two girls appeared together in several pictures.

So, post about Laetitia like everybody does (fans and people who aren't fans of her) or post about Aishwarya in her thread :idk:

I'll second that!

Nobody can look fantastic on EVERY picture. The picture Rave is reffering to is not a shooting, and I think she does look fine in her pretty gown. I loved her hair that year and as she's ambassador for Loreal her Make-Up is so good when she's at Cannes, so natural.

Of course Aishwarya is a beautiful woman, I watched Miss World show back then and was sure from the beginning that she would win!

But what Caroline already said: She's got a completely different type of beauty. And it's just nonsense to compare one WOMAN to the other, because everyone is UNIQUE and beauty is just a matter of TASTE.

There are some pictures of Laetitia that I really don't like, there are some pictures of Aishwarya I don't like and there are dozens of pictures of myself I don't like - so what?! A picture is just a moment, nothing more, and nobody should judge another person only by one single photograph.

Why do you think we're posting as hell - to show every side of Laetitia's amazing Beauty which is not only her body or her face, but seems to come from within as well. I guess it's because you can feel she's comfortable with her body, comfortable with herself and is so serene and has yet so much good humor - this is all visible in her pictures. And this is what attracts me to her. She's someone to look up to.

So that's my opinion of the case :yes:

Caroline has already done what I was going to do....post a pic of :heart: Laetitia :heart: with your birthday cake so here is the other lovely cake pic for you......so you have two cakes to munch through on your special day!!! :laugh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMELITA!!!! :hell yea!:

post-5621-1161244027_thumb.jpg

Hello, I like Laeticia Casta. She is very beautiful, but I saw a picture that was not very nice. Here she is in front of indian actress aishwarya rai. I think Aishwarya really was more attractive than her. This is cannes 2005 i believe. What do u guyz thinnk?

Life is too short to spend any of it posting in threads about women you don't think are as attractive as somebody else. Save your words for the right thread...in your case the Ms Rai thread ;)

I haven't seen every woman in the world so can't say she is the most beautiful in the world but she is the most beautiful woman in MY world and whilst pretty women do wander in to it for a while none has had the longevity that :heart: Laetitia :heart: has :wub:

Caroline has already done what I was going to do....post a pic of :heart: Laetitia :heart: with your birthday cake so here is the other lovely cake pic for you......so you have two cakes to munch through on your special day!!! :laugh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMELITA!!!! :hell yea!:

What a big cake !

Lots of cake for CarMELita ! :ddr: (and for us, too :brows: )