Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

You are the lifeblood of this thread now, who needs Pauline.

I do....when I first discovered this :heart: Laetitia :heart: thread and read all 100+ pages in one sitting almost every picture that was either completely new to me or was higher resolution than I had already was posted by Pauline :(

You are the lifeblood of this thread now, who needs Pauline.

I do....when I first discovered this :heart: Laetitia :heart: thread and read all 100+ pages in one sitting almost every picture that was either completely new to me or was higher resolution than I had already was posted by Pauline :(

I do too ... we discovered that we almost had exactly the same taste in looks - no matter if male or female. It was so funny to see her in every thread I frequently visit ... I'd almost felt like stalking her :)

Obviously acme was kidding. I know Pauline is a great girl and we all miss her .

You could e-mail her CarMELita, and ask her to come back :) . I'm sure you could make her change her mind.

Of course I know that acme was kidding. Please don't let us make a discussion on every statement :p

I just wanted to say that I really miss her. BTW I think acme wasn't here yet when Pauline was an active member.

I'd already emailed her, but I couldn't change her mind yet. :(

And as for this thread: I'm so happy to see all those pictures again :wub: