Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I always liked her pictures. But it seems to me that she doesn't know how to dress herself. I've seen her in Late Shows and premieres and it really looked bad.

Well you show us screencaps of what YOU wore on the Late Show and then we'll be able to judge what kind of fashion expert you are.

i see everybody attacks Ack lol i kinda agree with him, some of her outfits were lame, but each celeb flops in that sometimes

Well you guide us all to some of the outfits you thought were lame then

She goes on talk shows to talk....not model high end fashionwear :blah:

You see everybody attacks Ack? Hmm....... I don't think that disagreeing means attacking :idk: . But I disagree with Rob S; I think his remark was kind of agressive.

I don't mind people liking or disliking Laetitia as long as they bring their comments in a respectful way :) . So, Ack, if you felt offended, we didn't mean to do that :flower:

You see everybody attacks Ack? Hmm....... I don't think that disagreeing means attacking :idk: . But I disagree with Rob S; I think his remark was kind of agressive.

I don't mind people liking or disliking Laetitia as long as they bring their comments in a respectful way :) . So, Ack, if you felt offended, we didn't mean to do that :flower:

That's true, Caroline, of course we don't attack anybody ... well, maybe we start attacking "biggestcastafan" someday :fun:

And as I know Rob for a long time now (at least two years from another forum) I know, he didn't mean to be aggressive, it's just his ironic way - isn't it, Rob? :hug:

Well you show us screencaps of what YOU wore on the Late Show and then we'll be able to judge what kind of fashion expert you are.

What kind of argument is that? If I don't like a certain model who wears VS lingerie, should I post pictures of myself wearing a thong before I'm allowed to give an opinion?

And if you'd read the rest of the sentence, you would have seen that I do like a lot of her pictures especially the GUESS ones...

@Caroline: I don't get offended that easily :D

I always liked her pictures. But it seems to me that she doesn't know how to dress herself. I've seen her in Late Shows and premieres and it really looked bad.

As for what Laetita wears ,To paraphrase myself

Yep

:blush: Of course when you get right down to it,

It doesn't matter if Laetita is in a burlap sack, or jeans and t-shirt, or elegant evening gown, or Business suit, or parka, or straightjacket, or plaids with stripes.

I'm still thinking :wub: :drool: :sex:

:laugh: :ninja:

Says it all really. :laugh:

Interestingly I recently came across these two pics that are somewhat paradoxical IMO.

first this one

post-5110-1160882096_thumb.jpg

The Thing that struck me about this pic is that what Laetitia is wearing is a hideous greenish-yellow and yet it still looks so good (probably just because shes wearing it, see above)

Then this one

post-5110-1160881902_thumb.jpg

I like how the ultra Feminine attire contrasts with the severe and boyish haircut.

Oh and Carmelita, I love that very last pic, if only it wasn't such a crappy scan :(

What kind of argument is that? If I don't like a certain model who wears VS lingerie, should I post pictures of myself wearing a thong before I'm allowed to give an opinion?

Well it's a better example than your argument....you didn't say you didn't like :heart: Laetitia :heart: or any particular outfit ...but you said she didn't know how to dress herself....so I put it to you that you are no expert to start saying things like that. She has a European style of clothing and so often looks either mildly or distinctively different to how she would if she was American...or even British. And if she's on a talk show I'm just interested in what she is saying and watching her personality coming out. :wub:

So much hostility. :no: Why can't we all just get along? :idk:

There's no hostility, just a people disagreeing.

I don't understand why you confuse hostility with disagreement :o

And as regards bigcastafan, I'm not being hostil towards him, I just don't like some of his remarks, as well as the candids, when we agreed not to post them. But that's just me, and I'm tranquile because I know I'm not attacking anybody .

Because some time ago we posted pictures of Laetitia and her boyfriend in an intimate situation. We discussed about it and agreed not to post candids and remove the ones we'd posted.

The main idea is to respect Laetitia's privacy. We like her and love her, and we try to do it with respect :)

If we are curious about the way "the real Laetitia" looks like, then we post pictures of her in events and such (always taken with her approval)