Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Laetitia "busty" Casta has the best tits ever! There's no doubt about it...

That word again :cain: ...... yep, you've guessed ! Oldfashioned Caro gets :chicken: ! I hate that word

(oh my, I get so upset that it's funny :rofl:)

I'll keep in mind to refer to them as "protuberances" in your presence. :p

:cain:

Merci :laugh: , but there's no need to call them protuberances. You can call them as you like, as long as the plural noun you're using isn't "t*ts". :shifty:

I always liked her pictures. But it seems to me that she doesn't know how to dress herself. I've seen her in Late Shows and premieres and it really looked bad.

I don't think so, I've seen a lot of pictures in different occasions and she seemed well-dressed to me everytime.

I always liked her pictures. But it seems to me that she doesn't know how to dress herself. I've seen her in Late Shows and premieres and it really looked bad.

I don't think so, I've seen a lot of pictures in different occasions and she seemed well-dressed to me everytime.

I agree with CarMELita . The truth is I love her hair, makeup and clothes ! :laugh: I even liked her when she dressed like a mermaid. eI think that dress wasn't suitable at all and yet she still looked dreamy; as dreamy as a mermaid :wub:

I agree with CarMELita . The truth is I love her hair, makeup and clothes ! :laugh: I even liked her when she dressed like a mermaid. eI think that dress wasn't suitable at all and yet she still looked dreamy; as dreamy as a mermaid :wub:

In fact I like all her Cannes dresses. Even when she was pregnant and wore those Kimono-stuff. I didn't like the silver dress she wore three (?) years ago at first, but when you see a dozen pics of her in the same dress and she's looking gorgeous, it seems her dress is growing better too :)

What I like is that she's casual dressed when in Talk shows or interviews, she's never overdressed and seems to feel very comfortable with what she's wearing.

But that's just my opinion on that case. :p

Well you show us screencaps of what YOU wore on the Late Show and then we'll be able to judge what kind of fashion expert you are.

Well you show us screencaps of what YOU wore on the Late Show and then we'll be able to judge what kind of fashion expert you are.

i see everybody attacks Ack lol i kinda agree with him, some of her outfits were lame, but each celeb flops in that sometimes