Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

what does she do with her other hand? :)

Sorry but I think that wasn't a very nice comment because your intention wasn't nice. I like it when you people show your love for her with respect, but when what you are feeling doesn't come from your heart but from your sexual organs........ well, that's not nice neither to my eyes nor to the eyes of any girl, believe me. :(

Sorry but I think that wasn't a very nice comment because your intention wasn't nice. I like it when you people show your love for her with respect, but when what you are feeling doesn't come from your heart but from your sexual organs........ well, that's not nice neither to my eyes nor to the eyes of any girl, believe me. :(

:ermm: Well while I agree that comment was rather crude, I must point out, Caroline my dear, that among us Hetero males the sexual parts of us Always play a part in our appreciation of any female in any way. Sad perhaps but true. :ninja:

And anyway BiggestCastafan the angles are all wrong for what you're implying :p

Ok with that out of the way , Adelaide has posted some more amazing pics on her site I love this one

post-5110-1160564841_thumb.jpg :wub:

I edited out the text I dislike such distractions generally

:/ And looks bad for our girl in the challenge but perhaps its to be expected that the New Hot Model would draw the masses to her camp while only the experienced connoisseurs know the true standard is our Goddess Laetitia. :brows:

I think you over-reacted a little, Caroline. Of course you are right to the core, but I don't think it was meant to be rude, it was just thoughtless. I don't think he wanted to hurt anybody by saying that. Not Laetitia and definetly not females in generally. I guess he was just being silly and kidding.

And we all know that would Laetitia not be this sexy and makes all men rather :drool: , she wouldn't have become a supermodel :yes: And I wouldn't have recognized her too.

So I didn't feel offended when a guy tells us about his rather boyish fantasies. I just prefer if he would keep them to himself :)

OK, I overreacted :o . But....... I still think the same <_< . One thing is sensuality and erotism (I do like those), and other thing is vulgarity. That's my humble and oldfashioned opinion :p . It's just that that kind of remarks as well as some words ("tits", for example) freak me out ! :chicken: and therefore I go through different phases : :| :no: :mad: :bellazon: :anger: :( :/ :blah: :hehe: :rofl:

Hello :wave:

I've been a longtime lurker of this board and it finally dawned on me that I should join because you seem like a nice bunch :thumbsup:

I've been a :heart: Laetitia :heart: fan for about ten years and am a member on the Zouzou board and have been known to post on Adelaide's mini-chat board too :angel:

I'm going to state my 98% support of Caroline's opinion regarding posts that appear to come from the trouser department rather than the heart.

I am now off to find a nice avatar :p

Hello :wave:

I've been a longtime lurker of this board and it finally dawned on me that I should join because you seem like a nice bunch :thumbsup:

I've been a :heart: Laetitia :heart: fan for about ten years and am a member on the Zouzou board and have been known to post on Adelaide's mini-chat board too :angel:

I'm going to state my 98% support of Caroline's opinion regarding posts that appear to come from the trouser department rather than the heart.

I am now off to find a nice avatar :p

Welcome to the Casta bunch, Rob S !!!!

We are very happy to have you here :hug: . Hey, I love your avatar, why should you change it ? :wub:

Welcome to the Casta bunch, Rob S !!!!

We are very happy to have you here :hug: . Hey, I love your avatar, why should you change it ? :wub:

Hi Caroline....I wrote that about finding an avatar before I chose that pic as my avatar :)

It is one of my most fave :heart: Laetitia :heart: pics of all time :wub: