Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

7 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

It's rare because it's a montage.

The top part and the bottom part are from two different photo shoot

Really? 😮 I usually have a good eye for fakes but couldn't detect that one. I still can't see it. Honestly I don't think it's a montage since it's in trunkarchive.com Still, anything is possible. What are the two different photos that you mentioned?

On 8/1/2021 at 2:33 AM, laefan said:

Really? 😮 I usually have a good eye for fakes but couldn't detect that one. I still can't see it. Honestly I don't think it's a montage since it's in trunkarchive.com Still, anything is possible. What are the two different photos that you mentioned?

It's a montage. On the original pic Laetitia in on her knees. And the head do not match the neck (so obvious)

I will try to find the originals. (SI ? Rolling stone ?)

On 8/1/2021 at 2:33 AM, laefan said:

HRRollingStone.thumb.jpg.b94a8d63da04174e77d2f34fb709528b.jpg

one of the picture used

9 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

HRRollingStone.thumb.jpg.b94a8d63da04174e77d2f34fb709528b.jpg

one of the picture used

They have similarities but I don't think they took the effort to move her legs, arms and hair around realistically to give her a different pose. Her face expression is a little different too. Looking at her hair, and the patterns on the floor, these two photos are clearly from the same photoshoot, but not the same photo in one way or the other. I'm not saying it's 100% real, like I said, anything is possible. But I just don't see it, sorry.

A-B.thumb.jpg.18d689ccac1a770213c4bc57d6e746b4.jpg