Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

On 4/29/2020 at 3:05 PM, Umfã said:

How sad Laetitia did not win space in North American cinema like Marion Cotillard and Lea Seydoux.
Laetitia has so much personality, so much magnestism ....

Funny enough in the  Vogue Italy interview that was just posted Laetitia says that she refused to do a Schwarzenegger movie,they probably offered her the part off the female Terminator in the third movie :rofl:

6 hours ago, civor said:

Funny enough in the  Vogue Italy interview that was just posted Laetitia says that she refused to do a Schwarzenegger movie,they probably offered her the part off the female Terminator in the third movie :rofl:

Oh my God! Really? She worked with Richard Gere, where she did a small part. Why did he refuse a role with Arnold?

21 hours ago, civor said:

According to the interview in the article she didn't want to be in the US for a long time without her daughter,i was joking about the Terminator movies i guess she was offered a part in the Collateral damage movie.

That's a pity! I would have actually watched the movie if she'd been cast.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:01 PM, civor said:

According to the interview in the article she didn't want to be in the US for a long time without her daughter,i was joking about the Terminator movies i guess she was offered a part in the Collateral damage movie.

Too bad, she didn't accept. I hope other chances come up. Small roles can be steps towards achieving great opportunities.