Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Good resolutions for 2018 : do not waffle

except on purpose in anticipation...

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 1:19 PM, an Alien said:
On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 12:42 AM, an Alien said:

The inspiration for the Couture collection ss 2016 comes also from Frenchborn American sculptor Louise Bourgeois (1911 - 2010) who helped her parents in their textile fabric.

Her sculptures of giant spiders  such as "Maman" pay tribute to her mother who weaved tapestries to restore them. It is an arachnid as nice as Charlotte A. Cavatica in Charlotte's Web. So it is perhaps not just a coincidence that Laetitia replied to the Zeit magazine question 'What women do you admire?', 'Simone de Beauvoir, Marguerite Duras and Louise Bourgeois'.

:alien:  doesn't know how an Alien guessed in its above coded waffle (not so out of subject) that the spider web style would inspire Laetitia in the choice of the Cannes-tastic© Versace-clad ultra sexy gown, but she did it:

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 9:45 PM, Ewciolina said:

Photographer: Saskia Lawaks

09dc06d2-d9c6-407c-8535-71ff697cc1a9.jpg leti.jpg

Source: vogue.it

On December 31, 2017 for the ultimate post of the year, Laetitia revealed her point of view under the giant spider  :noexpression: ?️:o 

mtw, you are welcome in Bellazon!

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 4:21 PM, mtw said:

I've asked twice before but have no response.

mtw, you wrote that you asked twice: How?  Using the embedded chat box or through the e-mail of the webmistress?

If you used the chat box, this is not really the best way.

Only the webmistress could choose to give you her password.

An Alien cannot reply what is the password but only why:

The site AmazingLaetitia --the modern Venus is born (*)-- was in 2008 the most interesting reference of Laetitia's fan websites according to an Alien.

The expression rare pics was definitively associated to this website as a trademark.

The webmistress needed to protect her website because her rare pics were duplicated elsewhere without credit or permission.

Hence the password to access to the full size of the rare pics.

Without password, you can still access to the icons of the rare pics.

(*):

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2015 at 12:54 AM, an Alien said:

“The modern :heart: Venus :heart: is born”

:alien: recalls the January 2004 B&W home page of Amazing Laetitia with the 3 five-pointed stars!

1 hour ago, an Alien said:

mtw, you are welcome in Bellazon!

mtw, you wrote that you asked twice: How?  Using the embedded chat box or through the e-mail of the webmistress?

If you used the chat box, this is not really the best way.

Only the webmistress could choose to give you her password.

An Alien cannot reply what is the password but only why:

The site AmazingLaetitia --the modern Venus is born (*)-- was in 2008 the most interesting reference of Laetitia's fan websites according to an Alien.

The expression rare pics was definitively associated to this website as a trademark.

The webmistress needed to protect her website because her rare pics were duplicated elsewhere without credit or permission.

Hence the password to access to the full size of the rare pics.

Without password, you can still access to the icons of the rare pics.

(*):

Simply the most beautiful of :heart: Laetitia :heart: temples. Long may it stay on the interweb even if it's never updated again just so we can interact with the gorgeous temple keepers:wub6yh2cm:

But look at the dates, five months until the 10th anniversary of the last update :cry2:

Two years since people stopped regularly asking for a password :chicken::cry2:

On 05/01/2018 at 4:21 PM, mtw said:

Hi

Can anyone tell me what the password is for:

http://amazinglaetitia.free.fr/

I've asked twice before but have no response.

Adelaide do not run the site anymore and she gave the PW on the chat box, I think u have to go back in time in the chat box to find it. I think she even gave the password here on this thread.

On 18/10/2012 at 8:38 AM, Ads740 said:

Thanks :smile: If you have more info, please telle me :smile:

Information about my Laetitia casta website :

I don't have time to update it. If Laetitia Casta fans want to see in bigger my Laetitia pics, please enter this login :

vieux

tons

And enjoy !!!!

Best wishes

Adélaïde

FOUND IT!!

2.thumb.JPG.7708997b6050281b64fb2ea0edebbac6.JPG

"“Who are you in love with?” asked Lord Henry after a pause.

With an actress,” said Dorian Gray, blushing:blush:

He was such a monster."

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. “Chapter 4” audio book

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:28 PM, Rob S said:

Yep :laugh: but there is one freakier freak. Right, Mr :alien:?

:Amelie_wft:, you're right. According to Laetitia herself, :alien: is the freakiest of :tf:.

An Alien would add: of course freakier than :Bob15_2: even if she lives in FreakykikiVille:

it is enough hard to decode what Kiki is waffling (old what?) with such :heart: sexy av :heart: and animated siggy.

After all in Propriano (French and Corsican PDF), South of Corsica on January 13, 2018 next Saturday, Laetitia will play Scènes de la vie conjugale, just after Bastia a day before. But there is a freakier play of theatre programmed on February 17: The Picture of Dorian Gray as a mirror of his soul :tf:.

Spoiler

Anyway it is a waffle without relationship with Laetitia otherwise it would not be a true waffle,

except if some Aliens find a link with :heart: Beauty :heart::Ophelia_Immortal:and the Beast transposed in Ondine  and the Executioner :tf:.

On January 3, 2018,  Corse-matin titled "Lætitia Casta bientôt sur scène en Corse"

quoting both Ingmar Bergman's Scenes from a Marriage and Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray.