Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

^ @brandobrutal, great interview of Laetitia and the stage director Safy Nebbou in C à vous on France 5
while the Raphaël Personnaz's interview was previously recorded and revealed some secrets about the two persons.

The Laetitia's style is often to be in opposition beginning her sentences by "No, ...".

Pierre Lescure also talked about the Marie-Ange's movie Open the night.

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 2:54 PM, frenchkiki said:
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:19 AM, an Alien said:

"WE SHOULD ALL BE FEMINISTS"

I am a proud one.

It is not "Nothing."

Not enough pics in a French editorial? Kiki is not happy. A new pic from a previous shooting but in another magazine? Kiki is not happy.

Consider the amazing number of interviews for the radios, the TV shows, the TV news, the magazines.

Itis the difficult art to say the different facets of the story but differently, of course with a new look at each time.

And Laetitia is every night in the theatre of L'Oeuvre including two performances the Saturday (except Monday and Tuesday).

This thread was almost dead because of a pap pic by @Umfã.

No problemo, ask him to post every (µ)second of the unfiltered pap pic series if you found them more interesting.

Now there are new comers and regular contributors who take the time to search rare pics and videos, not the easiness of the low level pap pics that flatter the primal instincts. And the thread is again alive. 

Cécile Bortoletti, -- a woman -- chose to shoot the artistic director of Dior -- a woman -- in the first plan in an unusual set, probably a gymnasium for fencing. This composition of the photograph was enough attractive so an Alien decided to waffle about the pic after a long time of muteness to preserve the planet. Because this pic is the contrary of "Nothing."

The stage of theatre to cure me of the shyness

Laetitia Casta: “Sono ancora malata di timidezza. Mi guarisce solo il palcoscenico”, La Stampa, February 16, 2017

She talks about the Nobel Laureate in medicine Renato Dulbecco, Clara her grandmother, and YSL.

About her documentary in Chad, she says: “Ho fatto bene a fermarmi un po’”

"I was right to stop me."