Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 5:58 AM, wsygb said:

1?=1?       #1Orange1Tree

Planting trees is a cause we champion at Cointreau. It’s about more than just putting a tree in the ground: trees help whole communities flourish.
More than a simple environmental initiative, this is a societal one. I love when things have meaning and direction.

At Cointreau, we listen to our heart, act on our passions and ensure that every decision we make improves the world around us.
The “Your Parisian Zest Coffret” and #1Orange1Tree initiative is a heartfelt action, that I hope enable us to plant many trees

Laetitia Casta

50 “Your Parisian Zest Coffret”  can be bought in UK at Liberty London (200 worldwide).

One of 50 coffrets includes a free journey in Senegal for the project of reforestation.

The Spirits Business Nov 3, 2016. Télé-Loisirs Nov 20, 2016. Grazia Nov. 21, 2016. Biba Nov. 24, 2016.

Laetitia at Pavillon de la Reine DAREs the orange miniskirt...

^ pic 6 & 7 are without Lae but match with the style of the background of the video

Will the travel in Senegal be with ... Laetitia?

• 2 weeks later...

Laetitia, ambassador of UNICEF

^ the first pic by Christopher Morris

In the Lake region, Dar es Salaam (the abode of peace) refugee camp, Chad, November 2016
While the girl on the left stares at Christopher Morris, the boy bows to the message: France did not sign the Safe Schools Declaration.

Laetitia supports the campaign:

#ProtectSchools 

France should sign the Safe Schools Declaration.

Don't let schools become battlegrounds.

We waited what? 2 years for a French ELLE cover. We have it, and it's gorgeous.

Then we are expecting for a beautiful shoot and we have... That. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful spread about what she does for the UNICEF

but it's a big disappointment for me.

They should have use the picture with the baby in her arms as the cover

3 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

They should have use the picture with the baby in her arms as the cover

I agree with you, they decided to dedicate this issue to Laetitia-ambassador of UNICEF so this picture would be a perfect choice, current cover is beautiful but has nothing to do with her mission :idk:

36 minutes ago, Ewciolina said:

I agree with you, they decided to dedicate this issue to Laetitia-ambassador of UNICEF so this picture would be a perfect choice, current cover is beautiful but has nothing to do with her mission :idk:

Exactly, it's like false advertising. ELLE is becoming a shitty magazine.

Scener ur ett äktenskap (Scenes from a Marriage) by Ingmar Bergman

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 3:13 PM, Ewciolina said:

CzPLcc5XAAElpRW.jpg

Source: @TheatreOnline_ Twitter

Dominique Issermann shot Johan at the first plan then Marianne. They do not look at the same place even if they are still close.

"Johan and Marianne, or Marianne and Johan..." this inversion by Ingmar Berman recalls the identical inversion by Jean Giraudoux:
Hans : Moi, on m'appelle Hans ! (Me, one calls me Hans!)
Ondine : C'est un joli nom. (It's a pretty name.)

Hans : Ondine et Hans, c'est ce qui se fait de mieux comme nom au monde, n'est-ce pas ? (Ondine and Hans, it's the best like name in the world, isn't it?)

Ondine : Ou Hans et Ondine. Je vais perdre la mémoire, Hans. (Or Hans and Ondine. I will lose the memory, Hans.)

It seems that Laetitia (see pic on the right) is already at the Ubu'café inside the theater of l'Oeuvre.