Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Until yesterday an Alien celebrated the Umfã's good taste. However we need to talk to the past since Umfã didn't resist to the wave of pap pics that generally happens after brilliant series of sexy and amazing pics (Dior, Nina Ricci) just to break the momentum. :kill:

As usual for the pap pics, there is the quantity but not the quality. :forgetting_wft:

One day an Alien dreams that people  who take the risk to duplicate in this temple pap pics, will make the effort to filter massively the pap pics in order to keep not the best but at least the less worst. However it is not in an immediate future. :O_O:

Into the bargain Umfã forgot to only supply the link instead of duplicating pap pics.

Pic #2 was absolutely not necessary since it's boring :sleeping: to publish such a pap pic.

Pic #3 is a superset of pic #1 that serves to promote the upper left logo in red.

If Lae tries to hide herself behind an Italian yellow bag, it simply means:

DO NOT PUBLISH THESE... (censured) pap pics of... (censured). :dead_horse:

It is not very difficult to understand but Umfã needed to duplicate this particular thematic set in six (6) specimens for the purpose of the demonstration. :iconemoticonlame:

It's time for the HATers :heythere:(of pap pics) to cry :cry2: in front of Umfã's disaster. :/

1 hour ago, an Alien said:

Until yesterday an Alien celebrated the Umfã's good taste. However we need to talk to the past since Umfã didn't resist to the wave of pap pics that generally happens after brilliant series of sexy and amazing pics (Dior, Nina Ricci) just to break the momentum. :kill:

As usual for the pap pics, there is the quantity but not the quality. :forgetting_wft:

One day an Alien dreams that people  who take the risk to duplicate in this temple pap pics, will make the effort to filter massively the pap pics in order to keep not the best but at least the less worst. However it is not in an immediate future. :O_O:

Into the bargain Umfã forgot to only supply the link instead of duplicating pap pics.

Pic #2 was absolutely not necessary since it's boring :sleeping: to publish such a pap pic.

Pic #3 is a superset of pic #1 that serves to promote the upper left logo in red.

If Lae tries to hide herself behind an Italian yellow bag, it simply means:

DO NOT PUBLISH THESE... (censured) pap pics of... (censured). :dead_horse:

It is not very difficult to understand but Umfã needed to duplicate this particular thematic set in six (6) specimens for the purpose of the demonstration. :iconemoticonlame:

It's time for the HATers :heythere:(of pap pics) to cry :cry2: in front of Umfã's disaster. :/

As I gradually scrolled down the page I knew :alien: would have something to say about the pap pics!:D

I do have to agree they're not the best and I don't like ones where :heart: Laetitia :heart: hides from the lens.

Still, the ones at the top of the page are nice :flower:

Lol! Dear @an Alienyou can say he doesn't give a single shit about what anyone can say to him :rofl: The guy is coming here like a dog pooping.

Oh I miss the old good time when Laetitia's fans were talking to each other. We were having so much fun :grouphug:

@#1LaeFan

@moiselles

@CarMELita

@Qball

@lisa-1

where are you all? I miss my BZ family :sad:

Hopefully we still  have @Ewciolina & @lampro

to find pics and interact with us.

6 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Lol! Dear @an Alienyou can say he doesn't give a single shit about what anyone can say to him :rofl: The guy is coming here like a dog pooping.

Oh I miss the old good time when Laetitia's fans were talking to each other. We were having so much fun :grouphug:

@#1LaeFan

@moiselles

@CarMELita

@Qball

@lisa-1

where are you all? I miss my BZ family :sad:

Hopefully we still  have @Ewciolina & @lampro

to find pics and interact with us.

Frenchkiki :hug:

^ Umfã searching the equilibrium between glamour and pap pics?

On 06/10/2016 at 1:28 PM, frenchkiki said:

Dear @an Alienyou can say he doesn't give a single s*** about what anyone can say to him :rofl: 

His answer "In Roma" presents an interesting B&W pic with a Laetitia's incredible gaze. The angle of view hides the identity of the dude who wears the hat ?,  an Umfã's very sensitive attention to preserve the intimacy of the couple. Too late!

For a more positive buzz (is it a new movie in Roma?), just do not post those pap pics that definitely ruined his reputation.

@Umfã has a dual Dr. Jekyll & Mister Hyde personality: one publishes glamor and sexy pics and the other the pap pics sometimes even in the same post showing that either he doesn't really feel the difference or it's pure provocation.

Otherwise a weirdo :sick: could have pirated his BZ account. He did not yet realize that editing his post would allow him to remove the pap pics.

Umfã has his own interpretation of his diva: remember his fake give up temporarily from this temple. It is not sure that Laetitia shares the Umfã's taste for his pap pics.

Umfã associates the Laetitia's best pics with the FAN-a-tic notion of "hate" through his recurrent expression "Cry ... haters". The "HATe" has nothing to do with Laetitia. :hi_wft: