Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

VAL SXM, you're welcome to BZ!

Bernard G. seems to really appreciate Lae.

To search the rhyme with the final part of your nickname, as usual of course :alien: is self quoting its own waffle:

Hotel du Nord by Marcel Carné shot at the Canal St Martin.

^^^^ The Alien likes the Floppy vision make%20it%20clap.gif of the movie poster of "Des Apaches" side-by-side with "Des lendemains qui chantent" featuring also Lae and André Dussollier!

Yesterday while an Alien was waffling, the press kit has been just updated with more Lae's pics as Jeanne. :ddr:

"Des Apaches" is screened tomorrow on June 18, 2015 11h at Les 2 Alizés of Dinard during the event "Rencontres Arts & Essais".

^ “she has been struggling”, “Cesar awards horror dress”, “failures”…

:chicken: Floppy agent "007" operates for :Bob15_2: Intelligence Agency :chicken:

Pronounce CIA. This agency is specialized in offensive cyber-operations and oriented propaganda distribution.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2013 at 8:26 PM, Ewciolina said:

Laetitia by M Tyszka - 11.JPG

Pretty spy

^ “she has been struggling”, “Cesar awards horror dress”, “failures”…

:chicken: Floppy agent "007" operates for :mignonne: Intelligence Agency :chicken:

Pronounce CIA. This agency is specialized in offensive cyber-operations and oriented propaganda distribution.

post-22656-0-91563200-1375122036_thumb.j

Pretty spy

Clothes, makeup and hair style are things easy to change. I call it as I saw it. No offence!

Overlooking at photos of Laetitia and Louis Garrel, her manish looks and short boyish hair give me a thought how great it would be to see Laetitia in some future Vivienne Westwood campaign or runway shows. :)   Dont forget that Vivienne once said: "I don't believe in God, but I might change my mind when I see Laetitia Casta." :clap: 

^ xxx, Alien agrees with you for 2 reasons: 1. Lewis Carroll's Alice and 2. global warming especially in the North Pole.

Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Vivienne Westwood backstage
post-9023-0-97508600-1416924397_thumb.jp

According to the :alien:, it is one of the most mysterious brides since in this century Lae could smile on the catwalk.

post-10177-0-1446018441-90871_thumb.jpg

1. On May 30, 2015 Dame Vivienne signed an autograph of the book 150th Anniversary of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland followed by Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice found there.
She designed a specific arlequin tartan cover featuring John Tenniel's Alice for the event and read some extracts of the Lewis Carroll's tale to an audience of children.

2. Even if you're not a Tibetan in North Pole, you could be interested to know that Dame Vivienne joined the Greenpeace cause "Save the Artic" creating a T-shirt of the earth in shape of heart.

^ xxx, the Alien agrees with you for 2 reasons: 1. Lewis Carroll's Alice and 2. global warning especially in the North Pole.

Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Vivienne Westwood backstage

post-9023-0-97508600-1416924397_thumb.jp

According to the :alien:, it is one of the most mysterious brides since in this century 1glj6f.jpg

1. On May 30, 2015 Dame Vivienne signed an autograph of the book 150th Anniversary of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland followed by Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice found there.

She designed a specific arlequin tartan cover featuring John Tenniel's Alice for the event and read some extracts of the Lewis Carroll's tale to an audience of children.

2. Even if you're not a Tibetan in North Pole, you could be interested to know that Dame Vivienne joined the Greenpeace cause "Save the Artic" creating a T-shirt of the earth in shape of heart.

The same pic in bigger size and much better quality! 

post-9023-0-10994700-1435017113_thumb.jp

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2015 at 1:52 AM, Lampro said:
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2015 at 9:58 PM, An Alien said:

Mad Hatter's Tea Party

rarelcmar16.jpg

Lampro :clap:, there is a relationship between your BZ location, Dame Vivienne and Lae! :alien: will not waffle about the tremendous question Euro (€) vs. Greek Drachma (GRD, the return of ₯) but about the dude of Divine.

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2013 at 7:33 PM, An Alien said:

"Embrasse moi, je t'aime, partons loin d'ici, très loin." (Kiss me, I love you, let's go away from here, far away.)

Gérard Darel-clad sexy Laetitia to Paraskevas in Divine, a film by Apollo Thomas shot in Paris.

Paraskevas Boubourakas (Παρασκευάς Μπουμπουράκας) is the handsome bearded Greek male model in the bedroom.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2012 at 6:13 PM, Lenaki said:
PB.JPG Greece is the one that, with "her" Spirit and the Arts, permeated the entire body of developed forms of Human Culture. Stamped all forms of science with "her" unparalleled Spirit, expressing fine meanings of philosophy and sciences, specifying broad concepts of political discourse and state laws, complex concepts of the gospels and the theology of the Fathers, deep meanings of thought of the ancient drama, of prose, of poetry. I admit that the hearth of the whole world is found in hospitable Greece then and now... Respect "Her"!

www.respectbyparaskevas.blogspot.com

Shh. If you click to the above link in the Lenaki's quote, you would discover Lae -- the index on the mouth-- wearing the same T-shirt to defend Greece! The English text is an extract of the Paraskevas' book also in Greek.

Silence. Some months before, Dame Vivienne also agreed with Παρασκευάς.

Hush. Lae read Greek mythology during her third pregnancy hence the firstname Athenà for her youngest daughter.