Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

There are people here need to mature , grow mentally.
Who have to like the hair is Laetitia .
The hair is hers.
People only know how to criticize.
Speak criticize the hair, the dress ....
And they call themselves fans .
My participation in this site ends here .

For Laetitia , leave many kisses from his Brazilian fan .
Success and always be yourself.
Always be authentic .
That's what makes a diva. :)

I don't think Umfa meant he is leaving but any way the dress (in that first set from Cannes) is worse than the hair if you ask me. There is no question longer hair gives something nicer, elegant, feminine or similar to probably 90%+ of women in general, whatever the head shape. 

My participation in this site ends here

Umfa words

And nobody said long hair was more sexy or sensual or feminine has Umfa said. He simply living in his own world, reading things nobody said or wrote.

& yes

the length of the hair is not important because so many woman with very short hair are divines.

But

Not Laetitia because the shape of her face and jaw line (not the head shape) are not made for that kind of masculine hair cut.

post-19830-0-61003500-1432665044_thumb.j

this cut was simply perfect for her :heart:

Edited by frenchkiki

Umfã, the Alien already said that it agreed with some of your positions and was happy that you wrote often in French or English and exceptionally in Brazilian on May 11, 2015 for the Lae’s birthday.

About the fans, c’est la vie: there is always a wierdo’s side in every fan… It is a question of percentage with a climax in the case of born-to-be-wierdo periodically before the Cannes festival.

It is easier to criticize than make compliments. But the Alien is going to try to do the opposite. Pay attention how Kiki announced that not all was wrong about Lae in Cannes. She appreciated the make-up and the shoes. She did not use “ugly” reserving her usual qualifying adjective later for the transparent dress in the Parisian gala. When Kiki says “ugly”, it does not mean that it’s horrible, unpleasant or not beautiful but just that she does not like it.

Enormous surprise in her conclusion, the tone was astonishly a little bit optimistic: “and the hair... well, I am giving her a year to have a proper length.” It is a considerable progress in the Kiki’s judgement about the hair cut. Time after time, Kiki is winning her own opposition to the changes. Let us wait what she will say for the 69th  :pinky: Cannes film festival (innuendo Lae will appear in Cannes 2016!).

In addition to the first announcements by Tartagila and Umfã, the Ewciolina’s videos and Stella's answer, what the Alien appreciates above all are the Rob’s inventions of vocabulary:

:heart: Laetitia :heart:  looked Cannes-tastic....in all departments!!! :wub:

My participation in this site ends here

Umfa words

And nobody said long hair was more sexy or sensual or feminine has Umfa said. He simply living in his own world, reading things nobody said or wrote.

& yes

the length of the hair is not important because so many woman with very short hair are divines.

But

Not Laetitia because the shape ho her face and jaw line (not the head shape) are not made for that kind of masculine hair cut.

attachicon.gif5914__photos-laetitia-casta.jpg

this cut was simply perfect for her :heart:

I just meant I doubt it :p

The rest of the post was my opinion, I have never found shorter to be bad or whatever similar thing but often not as nice as long. In Laetitia's case there are actually other examples which are really nice

post-719-0-90789500-1432666797_thumb.jpg

About the fans, c’est la vie: there is always a wierdo’s side in every fan… It is a question of percentage with a climax in the case of born-to-be-wierdo periodically before the Cannes festival.

You know what? I actually think I am not a weirdo fan. I used to adore Laetitia and think she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen  :heart:  and to me she for ever will be one of the greatest models Victoria's secret had and the greatest model of her time. She got it all: face -and its golden ration or nombre d'or- hair, body, charisma and that almost magical photogenic. She was sexy without even trying. I was completely crazy about her and never thought it could be otherwise... Then things changed because she can't stay the same as I can stay the same either. She still look amazing on pictures and she always deliver the best but she is looking less and less attractive to me when it comes to "real life". She is always a disappointment when it comes to events, galas, premieres... She always look bad for a reason or another and I sometimes even find her unpretty (oh my! hit me :persuazn: ) How come this woman who is so beautiful in real can look so average on events? And what was a cute thing for me when she was young is now becoming an annoyance... Her teeth. I can't believe i say that but I wish she would do something about it. To have her teeth fixed because the older she get the more her teeth are becoming a big flaw.

All of this to say: no, I am not a weirdo because I don't admire Laetitia like I used to. I am just normal. If u want weirdo fans go to Barbara Palvin's thread or Candice Swanepoel's. :ninja:

You know what? I actually think I am not a weirdo fan. I used to adore Laetitia and think she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen  :heart:  and to me she for ever will be one of the greatest models Victoria's secret had and the greatest model of her time. She got it all: face -and its golden ration or nombre d'or- hair, body, charisma and that almost magical photogenic. She was sexy without even trying. I was completely crazy about her and never thought it could be otherwise... Then things changed because she can't stay the same as I can stay the same either. She still look amazing on pictures and she always deliver the best but she is looking less and less attractive to me when it comes to "real life". She is always a disappointment when it comes to events, galas, premieres... She always look bad for a reason or another and I sometimes even find her unpretty (oh my! hit me :persuazn: ) How come this woman who is so beautiful in real can look so average on events? And what was a cute thing for me when she was young is now becoming an annoyance... Her teeth. I can't believe i say that but I wish she would do something about it. To have her teeth fixed because the older she get the more her teeth are becoming a big flaw.

All of this to say: no, I am not a weirdo because I don't admire Laetitia like I used to. I am just normal. If u want weirdo fans go to Barbara Palvin's thread or Candice Swanepoel's. :ninja:

:o

Rob, you looked surprised while the inhabitant of FreakykikiVille did not need to mention :voodoo:  what she thought about the Lae’s passion: the cinema. In fact the true surprise is in the conclusion. :flower: 

Anyway, Kiki, if you feel yourself as an ex-fan :gocho: or a disappointed fan, you still create great siggies featuring Lae.

The expression that raised the Umfã’s opt out could be “One more ugly dress […]”.
It was just a double exaggeration about the usage of “ugly” that the Alien put in perspectives previously.

Even the Alien could have a weirdo’s side in its exaggerated diatribe against Orengeo posting again the pap pic of the simulated fighting of the two sisters Laetitia and Marie-Ange in bikini on a Corsican beach. It was because the Alien thought that Orengeo was a male nickname. It is not the case. Let us hope that the Alien’s recent waffle titled “The business of dogs” has better arguments in comparison: the Alien adores to hyperlink to its own waffles. :actor:

What is new in the Kiki’s style is the more positive attitude in the conclusion. It is the second time that it happens and this deserves to be highlighted. :alien: cannot believe that :mignonne: wrote in her last sentence about Lae:

She is always so nice with people, always smiling, taking selfies and all.

I am not an "ex fan" I am just  not a blind fan.

And this wasn't the first time I was pointing out how kind she is with people. When I have something positive to say, I say it too.

& she looks incredibly beautiful in the Nina Ricci commercial and, as I said, I ain't blind, so why not having a set with it?

You can be 100% sure I will never have a set with the pics from Cannes, I would prefer to be... blind!

I am not an "ex fan" I am just a not a blind fan.

And this wasn't the first time I was pointing out how kind she is with people. When I have something positive to say, I say it too.

& she looks incredibly beautiful in the Nina Ricci commercial and, as I said, I ain't blind, so why not having a set with it?

You can be 100% sure I will never have a set with the pics from Cannes, I would prefer to be... blind!

I see the point  :PinkCouture2:  agree with u