Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Astride cold statue in the Tuileries Garden

The saga is continuing.
According to Le Monde Culture on March 14, 2014, there was initially a negotiation with the magazine (let us say X K€) that was too important for the magazine. So the magazine refused the negotiation.
Three years later, after the TGI's judgement, the magazine must pay 4*X K€.
This could be fatal for the magazine.

It is why the magazine lodged an appeal against the decision of justice.
Will the magazine pay 4*4*X K€ after the appeal? You could perhaps learn it later.
To be continued...

make%20it%20clap.gif

LAETITIA CASTA NEXT RESIDENT OF WAXWORKS 

post-22656-0-79415100-1395142157_thumb.j

The actress Laetitia Casta opens her wax double at 31 March waxworks. Welcoming a "true fashion icon and actress of great talent," the academy Grevin, chaired by Bernard Pivot, emphasizes "the great honor of hosting outstanding personality.

The character will be dressed in a Roberto Cavalli dress according to one Laetitia Casta wore during the opening ceremony of the Cannes Film Festival in 2011 copies. The nearest neighbors are double wax Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Gandhi and Celine Dion Grevin, established in 1882, annually receives nearly 800,000 visitors.

Source: leprogres.fr

make%20it%20clap.gif

LAETITIA CASTA NEXT RESIDENT OF WAXWORKS 

attachicon.giflaetitia-casta.jpg

The actress Laetitia Casta opens her wax double at 31 March waxworks. Welcoming a "true fashion icon and actress of great talent," the academy Grevin, chaired by Bernard Pivot, emphasizes "the great honor of hosting outstanding personality.

The character will be dressed in a Roberto Cavalli dress according to one Laetitia Casta wore during the opening ceremony of the Cannes Film Festival in 2011 copies. The nearest neighbors are double wax Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Gandhi and Celine Dion Grevin, established in 1882, annually receives nearly 800,000 visitors.

Source: leprogres.fr

So I guess it is this dress!!!

I hope they do a really lifelike :heart: Laetitia :heart::wub:  And if they do a waxwork F***o F***o to stand next to her then I'll melt him with a blowtorch!!!! :persuazn:post-5621-0-53389800-1395169005_thumb.jp

I love following this forum.  Very beautiful and interesting pics!  I 'm sad! :cry:  she says in Vanity Fair that she moved, and I knew where she lived in Paris 14e... (near Alesia Street). Now no more hope to meet her in the street. I saw Stefano and her three children in 2012, november...Does someone know where she lives now? ... and I can't take leave Monday to see her at Musee Grevin... :mad: