Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

:whistle: Rob, did you break your phone letting it fallen onto the ground, recognizing the Laetitia's voice?

Surely you were talking how sexy is her white but not enough transparent blouse. :drool:

[...] natural beauty of Laetitia, which was seen on the street in Lecce ( Italy )

/ I hope this picture is not " too paparazzi " :blush: /

The Alien agrees, Ewciolina: on the pic, there is not any kid or a supposed new lover.

However the German article is typical of a soft pap style: unamed (pap) photographer, quote from an interview without indicating the source.

Aout Lecce:

one could hear (at 0:34s) Julie speaking in Italian :kiss:

then she does not need to talk at all. It's self-explicit mainly in Italian. :sex:

:whistle: Rob, did you break your phone letting it fallen onto the ground, recognizing the Laetitia's voice?

Surely you were talking how sexy is her white but not enough transparent blouse. :drool:

Well I have been expecting :heart: Laetitia :heart: to call, and the photo evidence says she is making calls but my phone shows that I have no missed calls...so it must be broken!! :cry:  She better not be phoning :doofywave: Fabio :doofywave: