Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

:alien: did not expect less from the Kiki :brows: version :persuazn: :Ophelia_Immortal: :wub2:

• A call to others "real fans" to wake up this thread. :grouphug:
  • More "wow! Gorgeous!"? Visit the comments in the official FB,
  • More lines in your posts mean more interesting ideas than on one half line, :p
  • Some truths: "Because of Nimzo never ending posts and quoting and glorifier of his self-aggrandizement".
    Everybody has his own small defaults, mainly the villain Alien. ;)
    By contrast, the poor Alien student, in I... as in Icarus at the end, did not say anything.

Oops the Alien forgot to add FrenchKiki in the list of "real fans," probably a temporary typo quickly fixed here. :gocho:

However Kiki, if you read the hope concerning the Stella's white flag of peace, :surrender:

you paid attention that not only Stella is in the list of real fans but also the Alien invests a lot of time for real fans who deserve it like you and your forum.

While his link was not deleted by an admin, strangely enough the Alien did not make any advertising avoiding to reply to the new "born" weirdo, ignoring him at the time of the writing of "Unbearable suspense" (yes another autopromotion). Maybe he was right.

L
a
e
t
i
t
i
a
would probably not reach the Nice Airport (via Marignane Airport?) in time for the Cannes Festival from Sardinia or Corsica in three weeks if ever both the Ajaccio Napoleon Bonaparte Airport and the ferries were on a very long strike in a true isolation of the islands because of a fomenting revolution claiming independence for Corsica, French Basque Country, Brittany, Alsace and Lorraine in solidarity.
:rofl:

In the trailer of Contempt by Godard, the two actors say:

"A wonderful love story in a tragic setting"

No value judgment, no Alien to treat me with contempt.

statue.gif

I really do not understand your post :alien:

not because i am particularly stupid or too blond(e)? It's just an inability to understand your posts.

Each time i read your posts it's like reading Japanese translate in English via another planet.

Even when you try to explain what you meant you made it even more tortuous :blink:

image-46D2_51A4C9FA.gif

And so,

I think ,we should agreed both our species are going to have many other misunderstanding in the future. Or the past, I don't know if the time is linear on your planet?

Meanwhile, here is 4 outtakes from her last Elle photoshoot by Driu & Tiago

from their web site. The one with the riding crop is amazing. And hot. She is always hot with a riding crop anyway.

image-8F5C_51A4CB80.jpg

image-7A5F_51A4CB80.jpg

English ---> Japanese ---> English

= Klingon

"Bellazon: The final frontier

These are the voyages of the Starship, Enterwaffle

Its never ending mission

To spread strange new words

To seek out new way to puzzle the civilizations

To endlessly share words no man and woman has heard before"

play the video while reading. Drama effect!

"Bellazon: The final frontier

These are the voyages of the Starship, Enterwaffle

Its never ending mission

To spread strange new words

To seek out new way to puzzle the civilizations

To endlessly share words no man and woman has heard before"