Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Today I received "pain de sucre" catalog (not sure about the year yet) 27 rare & never seen pictures (at least for me)

the catalog is twice the size of my scanner window & it's not going to be easy to scan

I've taken snaps with my camera. Bad quality and do not pay attention at the time code. it's wrong obviously. :cain:

Rob, 17K pics of Laetitia gems! :drool: Do you want to share them? With Google Drive? If yes, PM the Alien.

yeah, pm kiki too.

what is google drive Mr Alien? My external hard drive dies few weeks ago and I've lost ALL my Laetitia files and that will be so nice if Laetitia's fans could share their files with me... Maybe this will make me feel like work on DH again?

what is google drive Mr Alien?

Kiki, Google Drive gives 5 GB free of cloud storage for your Windows PC, Mac OS X or Mobile (Android, iPhone, iPad) to keep and share your files (.jpeg, .png, .gif, .tiff, .svg, .eps, .xps,.mpeg4, .mov, .avi, .wmv, .flv, .doc(x), .xls, .ppt, .pdf, Google documents). :actor:

There is a preview for the pics that you can save directly from Google Chrome browser.

Pic could have commented regions.

Several users could share and organize the pics in the same Google Drive. :woohoo:

In addition of direct access, very large HQ pics in Google Drive could be shared in Gmail and Google+.

Check the potential issue: Ownership and licensing :unsure:

Have a look to the competitors and comparison of file hosting services. :baronfaint: :laugh:

xxx thanks a bunch for this second video after the B&W video "#WOMENWISHES" on the International Women's Day!

The Alien so likes this sexy video in full colors and amazing editing.

Rob, listen to the Laetitia telling "parfait" with a perfect sexy Frenchy accent! :drool:

(About the lipstick)

"it's even stay longer than a man" :laugh:

"Il reste même plus longtemps qu'un homme !" :rofl:

The best infallible quote :fun: in a L'Oréal Paris movie said by Laetitia smiling! :woot:

:chicken::chicken::chicken: New project found by the :alien::chicken: :chicken::chicken:

:sick: Les morues :hehe: (The Tarts) :rofl:

A film by Syvie Testud :heart::heart::heart:

In the Gang of Tarts are: :grouphug:

1. Emma (Syvie Testud),

2. Gabrielle (Laetitia), :Angel:

3. Alice (Florence Foresti).

This amazing cast (to be confirmed) features also Mathieu Kassovitz! :heythere:

Clotilde Courau, :flower: and Noémie Lvovsky (The Big Appartment). :heart:

French lesson of the day: one could translate "tart" by "pouffiasse", "pétasse" or "salope" in the spirit of the French feminist group the "Chiennes de garde" (Watch-bitches: search "Casta") whom the manifest has been launched on the International Women's Day 1999 or "La Meute des Chiennes de garde" (the Pack of Watch-bitches).