Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Well, I still believe there is a difference there, since she has that same "sharp" tip in many recent photos on Getty, although why she would choose to tweak her nose (which to me looked softer before) and not her teeth is beyond me.

And I agree she could stand to gain some weight.

I also think her nose look different but I don't think she had a nose job.

Maybe

cocaine

?

I am kidding!!!

Actress Laetitia Casta attends The Cinema Society with Hugo Boss and Appleton Estate screening of 'Seven Psychopaths' at Clearview Chelsea Cinemas on October 10, 2012 in New York City

Source: Getty Images

Source: purepeople.com

Source: get-the-look.fr

153890421.jpg 954878-laetitia-casta-arriving-for-the-cinema-620x0-2.jpg 8386-laetitia-casta-a-la-premiere-de-seven-500x0-2.jpg

Actress Laetitia Casta attends The Cinema Society with Hugo Boss and Appleton Estate screening of 'Seven Psychopaths' at Clearview Chelsea Cinemas on October 10, 2012 in New York City

post-22656-0-01482200-1350042189_thumb.j

Source: Getty Images

post-22656-0-91002400-1350042349_thumb.j

Source: purepeople.com

post-22656-0-77076500-1350042462_thumb.j

Source: get-the-look.fr

I love that last pic of :heart: Laetitia :heart: with her lovely untouched nose :wub:

Oh come on Rob, you can't honestly tell me you don't see a difference between this:

post-382-0-98099800-1350138234_thumb.jpg

and this:

post-382-0-18180000-1350138253_thumb.jpg

You can even see a slight dent in her left side (our right). So she went from having a perfectly symmetrical nose with a slightly rounded tip to an asymmetrical one that makes her look like she is either permanently flaring her nostrils or has an invisible nose clip on. And this is from Getty so don't tell me anything about Photoshop. There are a lot more photos on there that show the difference. I can't believe you guys are so blinded by your devotion to her that you can't bring yourselves to even entertain the fact that she might not have been completely truthful in all those articles where she states she accepts herself as is.

I don't know what's the use of all this. Don't you think that is possible some change in our faces in fifteen years? (It's the time between the two photos)

Look agoman, I'm sorry if I am offending you with my posts. I was just curious to see if I was the only one who noticed this, so I decided to post here. Would your adoration of her wane if I turned out to be right? And if so why? She is a human being like the rest of us, and probably full of hangups like the rest of us. Stop putting these people on a pedestal.

I don't know what's the use of all this. Don't you think that is possible some change in our faces in fifteen years? (It's the time between the two photos)

Look agoman, I'm sorry if I am offending you with my posts. I was just curious to see if I was the only one who noticed this, so I decided to post here. Would your adoration of her wane if I turned out to be right? And if so why? She is a human being like the rest of us, and probably full of hangups like the rest of us. Stop putting these people on a pedestal.

You're not offending me, and I will be happy if you continue to post. Anyway I want to tell you last year I underwent an operation for an imperfection of my nasal sectum; my nose has changed but I'm still so so beautiful (kidding)

I noticed the change too Zanny. And as much as I love Laetitia I don't think she is perfect & the most beautiful & natural woman on the planet (Ok, she was between 15 & 30 Years old!)

And dear agoman a nose doesn't change shape with the age but it can grow larger but not thinner. The only way to change the shape of a nose it's an accident or surgeries. Maybe she did it because she had an accident or something? Because she was having the most perfect nose & profile & I don't understand why she would want to change it.

"Around age 18, ears and noses stop growing and there is no new cellular development, says Joseph O'Brien, M.D., orthopedic surgeon at George Washington University Hospital in Washington.

All this is moot. Even if she did it for cosmetic purposes, so what? Those who are Laetitia fans will either "accept" it or not.

The fascination with celebrity (and their lives and the changes they make to themselves) is too much sometimes, some do surgery some don't ... I think she is the most beautiful among the famous people, that's it. I don't over analyze.