Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I know I'm gonna get a lot of shit for this post, but I still gotta ask. Am I the only one who notices a distinct difference in Laetitia's nose now compared to her very early, rare photos when she was first discovered (way before her book came out)? To my eyes she had a more rounded tip compared to now, where she has that "pinched" look (a la John Lennon):

Young:

laetitiacastafaceyoung2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now:

97de3a575590f309laetiti.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm 34 years old, like Laetitia. As a teenager I had a " baby doll " face and now I have a slender cheeks and nose. I think that if Laetitia had operated her nose she would also do something with her teeth. Look at the wrinkles under her eyes. She often says that she accepts the aging process. Marie Ange looks more chubby in reality than she does on pictures.

But I'm sure that most of Laetitia's pictures are Photoshopped so we should consider only " saute " pictures.

Source: blogbee.cn

normal_Laetitia_Casta-after.jpg

Like she said^^

Laetitia's face is way much gaunt now. And u can't compare a picture of her when she was 16 and now. + the second picture u posted is very photoshoped & that's not really her nose. I think her face changed a lot but it's still her original nose.

I wish she would fix her teeth tho. When she was young it wasn't really a problem because her beauty was out shining that tiny flaw, but now it's just a flaw that I see way too much.

I'm 34 years old, like Laetitia. As a teenager I had a " baby doll " face and now I have a slender cheeks and nose. I think that if Laetitia had operated her nose she would also do something with her teeth. Look at the wrinkles under her eyes. She often says that she accepts the aging process. Marie Ange looks more chubby in reality than she does on pictures.

But I'm sure that most of Laetitia's pictures are Photoshopped so we should consider only " saute " pictures.

post-22656-0-67553700-1349873134_thumb.j

Source: blogbee.cn

Well, I still believe there is a difference there, since she has that same "sharp" tip in many recent photos on Getty, although why she would choose to tweak her nose (which to me looked softer before) and not her teeth is beyond me.

And I agree she could stand to gain some weight.

Well, I still believe there is a difference there, since she has that same "sharp" tip in many recent photos on Getty, although why she would choose to tweak her nose (which to me looked softer before) and not her teeth is beyond me.