Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

?????? Sanja,

Does anyone know what magazine and date this editorial is, and are there any more pictures of Lonneke and Laetitia in it? Thanks

V13459892871813205_1.jpg

:whistle: the White Lonneke Engel :Angel: has her left arm so close to the Black Angel Laetitia. :mignonne:

They wear Josephus Thimister Couture. The English editorial has a French typical expression: "trompe l’oeil".

So the original fashion magazine is French and the title is:

"Thimister prend le parti radical de la modernité" [takes the radical party of the modernity].

On the cover, the French ELLE February 23, 1998 features Yves Saint-Laurent-clad Laetitia

on the same grey brown draperies than on the couch in the blue paradise in trompe l’oeil.

more... (in the matrix [5, 2])

post-19830-1207402009_thumb.jpg

Credits: Kiki, :gocho:

Believe it or not, :alien: does not know what Laetitia is doing with her hidden hand on the couch,

while they look on the left of the photographer like if both of them wait for ... an Alien: :ermm:

I'm still digging around for those pictures, so while I continue to look, I'll share some photos of the lovely Laetitia.

post-644-1112720686_thumb.jpg

Laetitia Casta and Lonneke Engel

ELLE France - Feb. 1998

Credits: Moiselles :heythere:

Photographs by Dominique Issermann! :Dinah: