Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Dayrell for this rare cover of Marie Claire July August 2011 Romania.

It is a very good news that the TF1 TV news of 20h broadcast a short extract of the making of the War of Buttons last Sunday July 17, 2011.

TF1 20h : shooting of the War of the Buttons

In the TV report Laetitia appears shortly --but in a close-up :drool: -- among other famous actors:

Guillaume Canet, Kad Merad and the amazing Gérard Jugnot who is interviewed by TF1.

The film director Christophe Barratier of the War of the Buttons (Sept. 28, 2011) invented new characters with regard to the story of the Louis Pergaud's book to create a parallel between the war of kids and the beginning of a real war.

See also the Laetitia's pic wearing a pair of scissors in front of a notions store for the newspaper Le JDD.

War of the Buttons!? Jensen v Benjamin?

No need a Formula One to be more and more younger.

The Alien could prefer their Girl friends.

Even if Laetitia could be interested in the speed, she does not like very big car.

The Alien thinks that she does not have her driver's license. One does not need it in Paris or Roma.

Remember in the Blue Bicycle, she drives a few meters until ... a tree! :rofl:

Good evening,

i really would like to enjoy your Laetitia website.

I have seen you have many rare pics and maybe i can upload some, can i

register please?

Thank you![

quote name=Ads740' date='Nov 9 2006, 01:49 PM' post='577868]

Hello,

In order not to see quire rare Laetitia Casta pics from amazinglaetitia put quickly on others sites (sometimes pay sites), http://amazinglaetitia.free.fr is now a RESTRICTED AREA with login/password.

Real fans of Laetitia Casta, send me an email to [email protected] to have more information.

I hope you understand that I want that the work made on amazinglaetitia is respected. It take time and money to make it and update it (I want respect too for real fans who help me really by sending me scans of quite rare pics of Laetitia Casta. I mean thanks to Sabina for really really really exclusive, old and quite rare pics. She's amazing and interested by amazinglaetitia since the begining. She is the real fan of Laetitia Casta around the world. And for a few days, great thanks to Emilia for HQ pics of Laetitia)

Best regards

Ad�la�de

Good evening,

i really would like to enjoy your Laetitia website.

I have seen you have many rare pics and maybe i can upload some, can i

register please?

Thank you![

Good luck but I don't think new members have been taken on for quite a while.