Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

thank you Floppy :heart:

if we only could have them in HQ! Why they did not use the one with the brown dress for Marie-Claire?

Maybe it will be for an other campaign.

Very very very late "Happy birthday!!!!!".

Love the Cannes dress! although it reminds me of Angelina Jolie or J.Lo...

The Island is the first movie of Laetitia Casta that I would really want to see!! It looks interesting and original.

Great performance in Behind the Wall. Movie nothing special but great act!

yeah the hollwerid repoter, who thinks black swan is to die for, yeah you wish you had after seeing, and who thinks pirates 4 is witty and charming, getting old, here when is the frickinn frachise going to end and facebook was compelling, yeah so is my snot but I dont write about it, so for you who are playing with your x-boxes and those who cant wipe there butt, this song is for all of you at the hollwood reporter, oh yeah you should like its got vampire and we know thats a docu drama :ninja::wave:

ok nobody is probably going to answer me, but is anyone good at caputring video from a flahs embedded site? and changing the format to mpeg-4? listen my brain is melting its hot here, but if anyone is good at this would be nice :wave: