Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

ooooh so much knowledge I love :) umm yeah well it is my duty to also be the official countdown for lae's thread, so, yes it is this time ....

may 7th etat unis+4= 11 :heart: equalling ( I spelled wrong ) well may 11th!!!!

4 more days until lae's birthday :fun:

nice pictures Stella :heart: ooh she is here in NY , well yes :blink: I could give her a pre-birthday card :blink:

ohh you know Kiki this is good to know that is the last day of may in france and europe, but what about the non observing cathol, that is true I think mary is the parton saint of May, but this is good to know.

umm this magazine , what is this about :blink:

well 2 days officially here for europe people less, tired cranky and dissapointed . I dont care anymore all I will do is post something everyday until the 11th.

thanks XXX for the trailer and the awesome clips, this movie I really look forward to , its got a Roman Polanski feel to it , and I know directors either love or hate to compare , but has a knife in the water mixed with a little cul de sac, and throw in some weird psych stuff like repulsion, and karol thanks for the screencaps :wave:

ok well I am tired and going to watch Yves saint laurent film life and times and 5 marcaeu street prob got that wrong but just got today hopeing to see some footage of lae being that she was really his last muse but I love documentaires, seems like an interesting man, so goodnite everyone and good nite Spaceman :flower: