Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

No unfortunately :( I sent a message to the moderators that runs the phpBB | forums I use for Dollhouse. They are going to resend me my password. When? I have no idea!

But Floppy can maybe help me because she is mod number 2 at Dollhouse?

I missed you all too!

Good to have you here with us.

I remember when Laetitia was shooting Gitano. Spanish TV broadcast daily some stuff about her and Joaquin Cortez. My poor VCR has barely breathed :laugh:

Here you can see it on film / when they makeup her nose it's Gitano backstage/

I also like this one. Laetitia was shy. Her sister is actually the opposite ;)

I was crazy and I spent all days in front of my telly, watching Rai Uno because I was trying to record L'oreal spot with Laetitia. Those were great times. I remember Lolita Lempicka shows, Yves Saint Laurent dress with flowers - I was Laetitia's TV Stalker

I am finally back!! :clap: I survived After 18 days without Internet or a computer :wacko: I was so close to kill someone i tell ya! :laugh: I have a brand new hard drive and I am using firefox4! Wow! Internet is still moving on even without me...

I am really happy to be back and to see all the wonders posted here :hell yea!:

I will try to update Dollhouse as soon as I can (The forum is soon a year old smiley_abyt.gif) we need to celebrate this, don't we?

Anyway, glad to be back!! :hug: