Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

any pregnant picture of her?

k, im going to fall in this so obvious stupid trap, heres a little hint cuase even an idiot like me can do this type in laetitita casta pregnant and you will get lots of big belly, jesus christ and I thought I was the only frikkin idiot, well nimzo where the hell are you getting these pictures, huh.. and what with the moody black and whitie almose negative quality resolution,..and nobody answers my questions, hmppph....and any of you who sell on ebay dont know how to use ebay messages, your more stupid than the idiot with the preggie pic and me combined :evil:

since I seem to fall for all this f**in bait....well, lets see here what is the proper comeback, NOT IF I DOT GET THERE FIRSt!!!!! BOY YOULL HAVE TO HAVE GET THRU ME AND I WHIP YOUR ASS INTO NEXT WEEK :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: DONT MAKE ME DO IT, CAUSE SWEET-HEART YA DONT KNOW HOW LOW I CAN GO.....YOU GOTTA FEEL THAT PAIN.....ps.you know im sorry about your size, it isnt size that matters...its ok...wait....NOT!!!!!! im really an angel but im shacked up with saten :evil: :evil: :evil: not really funny by the way stalking is why nobody likes you , I mean people :whistle:

ummm where are you people eating turkey, whats the deal, dont make me go jack torrence on you all :ninja::blink: