Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Laetitia is also on cover of the Russian Elle Issue - August 2010 :

post-34895-0-1446017168-37247_thumb.jpg

Source : All credits to Neverdrinkagain from Fashion Spot

Are you sure this is Russia? I mean it doesn't like the Russian word for august and on their website there is an other cover for august 2010...

Do you more like Laetitia's face & body now or before, when she was yonger? I think that her body was quite better before...ofcourse that's normal, 3 kids,ages..... But for me,, her face is now more sensual, stronger, sharpern,,,she looks more...poetic. :D Yeah, in general I more like Laetitia appearance in her around 30s and (right now) 30s.

Laetitia is also on cover of the Russian Elle Issue - August 2010 :

post-22656-0-1446017168-75373_thumb.jpg

Source : All credits to Neverdrinkagain from Fashion Spot

Are you sure this is Russia? I mean it doesn't like the Russian word for august and on their website there is an other cover for august 2010...

Yes, it's Russian Vogue for sure.

http://fashiongonerogue.com/vogue-russia-j...acarla-boscono/

This is july issue. There is no cover with Laetitia on www.vogue.ru yet. But You are right , the word " August " is strange. But look at inscription VOGUE. In " O " appears in small print : Россия :)

BTW the title is " Here I am - Laetitia Casta " So we can expect a solid session and maybe even an interview :whistle:

Right! This is what I was thinking .. that maybe there is more about LC inside the magazine, not only the cover.

can't wait! :D

Do you more like Laetitia's face & body now or before, when she was yonger? I think that her body was quite better before...ofcourse that's normal, 3 kids,ages..... But for me,, her face is now more sensual, stronger, sharpern,,,she looks more...poetic. :D Yeah, in general I more like Laetitia appearance in her around 30s and (right now) 30s.

Funny that you bring that up, when she went blonde...in this one magazine she looked smaller than before but it could be just photo shopping too. But besides that. she still has a gorgeous body and face and you're right more poetic