Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Dannyboy2007 - " La bicyclette bleue " I recommend it to you with all my heart.

You can find everything in it : love, hate, romance, maturation of the main character, betrayal and the war in the background. All the actors played with bravado. And music ? Stunning.

Thank you! I'll definitely watch it!

Me too ;) on this weekend I will make myself romantic evening with all three parts :laugh:

Nimzo " the bathroom scene " was awsome. I mean when Laetitia was brushing her teeth with not shaved armpits ;)

:alien: must confess that it did not firstly look at her armpits

the first time it saw her with underwear dancing with her sister

in the bathroom of the Big Apartment...

Thierry Neuvic, who plays Philippe in the move Behind the Walls with Suzanne,

could not look at this particular point in front of her Studio Harcourt Paris portrait:

Behind the Harcourt walls

lctnharcourticon.jpg The Thierry Neuvic's subconscious aquatic dreams in Studio Harcourt Paris!

Desire Bra commercials

Laetitia only: http://www.culturepub.fr/videos/victoria-s...-laetitia-casta

Laetitia, Daniela, Heidi, Eva, Stephanie & Karen: http://www.culturepub.fr/videos/victoria-s...-what-is-desire

Can anyone save those commercials and share them? Please? :yes:

Someone Youtubed them.

Dream Angels with Tyra Banks, Daniela Pestova, Karen Mulder, Stephanie Seymour and In

A not so usual pic from Vogue France 9-1996. :wave:

Thanks Lampro for this High Quality picture in particular for the date and the magazine.

Stéphane Marais created her make-up. It is perhaps one of first pictures of Azzedine Alaïa-clad Laetitia!

Neapolitan Republic icon

lclasanfeliceicon.jpg

a film by Paolo & Vittorio Taviani from the Alexandre Dumas' novel

The San Felice is a passionate love story and a historical bloody drama during the short Neapolitan Republic of 1799.

thank you so much lampro, :) IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT MAGAZINE ISSUE AND DO NOT PROVIDE, SIMPLY PUT YOU ARE ROBBING !!!! this is why sites go away, you tube and all other sources take down there material, why sites go down images etc ...so the point of the a forum is to discuss , to share, but also to inform, am I having one of those moments, yes I am, but am mad when people do not site there resources, forum=sharing. I do not post so much now because scanned by me, repost, or no other information except well nothing, it is nice to look at but a shame you do not credit :cry: vive la casta , vive france and any other photographer, model, magazine , movie, book etc !!!!!!!

ps. very great pic of lae Letycja :wave:

thank you so much lampro, :) IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT MAGAZINE ISSUE AND DO NOT PROVIDE, SIMPLY PUT YOU ARE ROBBING !!!! this is why sites go away, you tube and all other sources take down there material, why sites go down images etc ...so the point of the a forum is to discuss , to share, but also to inform, am I having one of those moments, yes I am, but am mad when people do not site there resources, forum=sharing. I do not post so much now because scanned by me, repost, or no other information except well nothing, it is nice to look at but a shame you do not credit :cry: vive la casta , vive france and any other photographer, model, magazine , movie, book etc !!!!!!!

ps. very great pic of lae Letycja :wave:

You,re welcome, Hope :wave:

really rare pics of young Laetitia from New York magazine

Never say pa...jamas

lcseventeen96icon.jpg Relax are the pajamas of this teenager James Bond girl for Seventeen.

      Grey Zisser

Enter in the 3rd dimension of Seventeen

lcseventeen3dwall.jpg Move pics with mouse!

:whistle: Overleaf you can download each picture and read the waffle flipping the picture.

dear nimzo, you are always so great at posting resoruces, but this is not from seventeen in 1996 , I would say probably 93-94 becasuse her body type and by 96 she was doing glamour american juin 96 wich is a great issue, nimzo, you have been the person to let me get the comic book, and so much more, but these pictures and from seventeen were taken earlier than 96' :cry: but you are still so very good , and always thank you :) hello everyone, I wish you well... for europe it is world cup here in the etat unis it is 4th of july but I call it firework day :laugh:

ps. very thank you for the beautiful pic Letycja :clap:

this is not from seventeen in 1996 , I would say probably 93-94

because her body type and by 96 she was doing glamour american juin 96 wich is a great issue,

[...] but these pictures and from seventeen were taken earlier than 96'

Texas and in general America are enough large to have more than one US magazine featuring Laetitia the same month!

Two really rare pics of young Laetitia from New York magazine

post-9023-1269799900_thumb.jpg Have a close look at the Lampro's picture beyond the big title "2.2 Million."

:whistle: Not only the last expression is a date "June 30, 1996" but also you can mainly read vertically:

Photograph by Grey Zisser 1996 by K-III Magazine

In 1996, K-III Communications Corporation was the publisher of both New York and Seventeen.

If Grey Zisser shot Laetitia earlier than 1996, there are not any reasons to mention 1996 precisely on this picture.

Anyway, thanks Hope1 :hug: to quote the :alien:'s private joke between never [jamais] :laugh: and pajamas. :rofl: