Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

"With boyfriend, ... On the set of ..." :|

Born_To_Be_Wild, how did you find this specific quote :blush: among the numerous pictures of an old page in August 2008?

Will you dare to look ...

Derrière les murs [Behind the walls] (2011)

behindwallsprjicon.jpg

a fantastic film in 3D directed by Julien Lacombe and Pascal Sid

starring Laetitia Casta as Suzanne who tries to write her latest book in an old house

in the center of France when begin hallucinations :blink: and nightmares. :shock:

Credits: FrenchKiki. :kiss:

The shooting of Behind the Walls beginning next week on June 7th,

will Laetitia have free time this weekend to get involved in the campaign Water-carriers?

Waterleaf for water-carrier

waterleaffrancelibertes.jpg lcdiellewaterpowericon.jpg

       Philippe Starck           Dominique Issermann

Maybe Laetitia, a Waterleaf bottle at the hand as Water-carrier, could be present for the event

organized by Danielle Mitterrand on Saturday June 5th on the bridge of Arts near the Louvre

to defend the idea that water is a right.

I apologize , but am finding wording and many of the effects hard to capture, but they are wonderful captures, and well I just send most of this stuff to my boyfriend and then he makes into something I can see of lady lae:) by the way I can not emphasize how important noting resources of articles and magazines, in many american magazines they are really showing there fear of loosing their print magazines, internet magazines are doing well however they do not have to pay for advertisers and manfacturing, and I just do not want to see the end of magazines in print, so with this ...... :blush:

I am so excited that lae is going to be in a new movie, I saw visage and his tribute to François Truffaut was done with so much love especially with the scenes with his wife fanny ardant, very beautfiul, and so kind, lae was amazing, showing us that always we dont want to look in the mirror, I loved the touch with black tape, an excellent performance, an excellent movie, it is a shame in this country we cant do better, perhaps that is why lae should never do an american movie, sophie did not work so well, and americans could not grasp bardot in Dear Brigitte, I can only say thank you megan fox for not doing transformers 3 with creepy michael bay, and showing us that you to can separate your work from who you are :heart: hi everyone :heart: