Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

lisa-1 loooooooooove the vid :wave: adalaide I have now found your address and comeing to your house and takeing all your laetitia casta pictures, just the pictures cause great picture but I got to find what the making of gainsbourg is from, I'll be there in about ...............well it is an awesome scan of and from a fantastic magazine just gotta find out :ninja: serious about magazines there be end of a time for published magazines , this past sundays New york times talks about how many are going digital, which for me will be a sad, sad, sad day, and for laetitia and all other photograhers and models , post the credits to the mag, cause I know I want my magazines, actually I think I love my magazines, ok well Nimzo , ellen is going to have an exhibit, please make movie toooo :heart: saw incredible doc on helmut newton last night.....

Kiki, I so wish I knew you and Rob, but to be fair wish I knew many here, lisa-1, floppy, stella, Nimzo, the other letitia , forgot how to spell , I just love all of you, but I love laetitia More :laugh:

and I love baidu and the tennis poster:)

post-31444-1273955479_thumb.jpg

I am so jennifers body for laetitia :heart: my boyfriend is okay with this, I swear :whistle: no I do f***. sh**, c'mon :heart:

Thanks Eleonore22 for these new pictures from the Cesars,

Letycja for the L'Oreal picture featuring Noemie, Laetitia and Doutzen,

Xxx, great news for people who can go to London for the Premiere of Gainsbourg,

Edidu and Lisa for the new L'Oreal visual so femme fatale that one could:

Put the blame on Mame

Si tu m'aimes trop [if you love me too much], put the blame on Mame.

thanks a lot for your coms! the song is "all my colours" by nouvelle vague.

I should've known! Can you recommend some other French groups? My most-listened French artists are: Air, Yann Tiersen and Era :blink:

What kind of music Laetitia listens? Anyone knows?

p.s: thanks for all the videos, karol!