Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

^^^ Hope, your great pics come from Nymphea in the old railway station at Le Lieu Unique Nantes 2007.

Click the left / right arrows for a 360° in Google Maps around the Saint Felix canal to see the railway track.

down into the ocean....under the sea....

"Down into the" waterfall of the veil of the bride, "under the" surface of the lake, in the river,

but neither the ocean nor the sea because Ondine does not like salt waters.

She prefers fresh waters! So... "Down into the" Saint Felix canal...

Light in the tunnel

From the tunnel of the Louvre

lcnympheastfelixicont.jpg to the Saint Felix canal, smileyscuba.gif

the reflection of her face undulates in the cold waters.

Thanks for the video Lisa! I think she is really hard to recognize with the blonde hair. At least I didn't recognize her immediately. I am glad she is back to brown.

yes i prefer her as brunette too! but she is still very charming with blond hair! like this ad!

yes Nimzo! I saw she said it's was erotic with Stefano and we understand her!

now Nimzo, I think I love lae, she is soooo really just , grown up and real about herself , I realize I make no sense at all, but I feel woman or man, either you are it is natural, funny, and a good knowlede of who you are and you either have it or you dont, and she has it, ummm was wondering I do not know how far back but if someone can repost the video where she is going into a trailer for interview I believe for gainsbourg and then there is a flashback I think to when she was doing les ames fortes but it was a flashback, anyway hi everyone :wave: when I was last on the bellazon server was down, soooo here are some shots from nymphea I love :heart:

now this is a woman who is very erotic, comfertable , and knows who she is, and lets no one define her......

post-31444-1271967978_thumb.jpg

wonderful, how I wish I could of seen this exhibit

post-31444-1271967991_thumb.jpg

a woman....

post-31444-1271968003_thumb.jpg

who is proud and confident and this is what is sexy :heart:

Hope, I am happy that you watched the Nymphea's rare video screened in the Saint Felix canal

with autumnal leaves at the surface of the water that give a strange mood to the Ange Leccia's movie.

Caffe di a Mossa

You know that Ondine has the magic power to resurrect the bullfinches

lclumiocafemossaicon.jpg but also the old chapel of Annunziata in Occi.

Marianne Rosenstiehl

Hope, I am happy that you watched the Nymphea's rare video screened in the Saint Felix canal

with autumnal leaves at the surface of the water that give a strange mood to the Ange Leccia's movie.

Caffe di a Mossa

You know that Ondine has the magic power to resurrect the bullfinches

lclumiocafemossaicon.jpg but also the old chapel of Annunziata in Occi.

Marianne Rosenstiehl

Nimzo :laugh: I got on the nymphea rite away , I must say bullfinches, I will have to look up :laugh: thank you for the very lovely Marianne Rosenstiehl site :heart: carla bruni looks amazing also and another really great photographer so here are my litttle caps of the one and only thank you marianne, thru nimzo :wave: caps: :)

post-31444-1272141095_thumb.jpg

classic smile and zip away :laugh:

post-31444-1272141114_thumb.jpg

truly the art of hands , she does so well...

post-31444-1272141125_thumb.jpg

the all knowing lae :heart:

post-31444-1272141143_thumb.jpg

my new avi, look back :heart:

hi everyone, thanks stella for the info, is she and stephan having troubles, I hope not, no pun intended :heart: kiki, rob, floppy, lisa-1 :wave: and to everyone :fun:

Hope, Laetitia and Marianne Rosenstiehl walked until the abandoned village of Occi

in a truly return to the source

[the publishing house of the book about Occi is "Lau" sounding like l'eau = water].

Colomba at Occi

lcoccivillageicon.jpg In Occi, was Laetitia the Prosper Merimee's heroine Colomba...

Marianne Rosenstiehl

... or already, by anticipation on the future, Anna in She is waiting for you by Florian Zeller?

^ Thanks Lisa, I adored your Color Riche signature :drool:

This third article closes the chapter about the abandoned village of Occi and its famous bell tower:

angelanzalavicorsicanai.jpg illustrated by the Corsican music of the mandolin player Ange Lanzalavi.

Anna is getting lost

While her lover Simon could be lost in a Corsican mountain,

lcwaitavantsceneicon.jpg Anna is getting lost in the waiting of his return journey.

      Pascal Victor

Hope, you will find how to get this pocket book L'avant-scène théâtre

if you are interested in the Florian Zeller's play of theatre and the rare pictures in the theatre of the Madeleine.

I encourage you to install the free Microsoft Silverlight plugin.

You could zoom in/out to better discover the chapel in Occi with a unique vertigo effect:

do you like it even if there are not any Laetitia's pictures?

Those pictures show what Laetitia saw walking until this village with Marianne Rosenstiehl!

Nimzo, you are frustrating me, I do not understand what or if this is a picture from the book? I do not understand, so thank you for the showing but am unable to understand or how to use or what you are talking about, sorry , I basically need click here :blush: sexy angel, great collection wish I could buy but only can do paypal very nice :heart: somebody will be very lucky to have :wave: any ways hello to everyone :wave:

^ Kiki, I strongly agree with you.

lcwaitavantsceneicon.jpg

Hope, on Sept. 15, 2008, the cover of the magazine L'avant-scène théâtre issue 1248 featured Laetitia as Anna

shot by Pascal Victor in the stage of the theatre of the Madeleine.

In this book of 85 pages, there are more pictures of Laetitia with Bruno Todeschini (Simon her lover) or with Nicolas Vaude (her brother).

This book of the Florian Zeller's play of theatre Elle t'attend

[She is waiting for you] is only in French in a pocket format

so the pictures are smaller with regard to a fashion magazine.

You could read the full text of the play of theatre and interesting reviews.