^ Tekka, thanks for the very recent ELLE Polska

Laetitia Casta "Nowa dawka seksapilu" [New dose of sex appeal]

(Sexy) Tribute to Brigitte Bardot

"My face. :drool: My breasts. :woot:My shoulders. My hands."

lcannabbtributeicon.jpg "And my belly? Do you like it, my belly?"

:whistle: Through the Laetitia’s voice and her emotions,

Florian Zeller in his play Elle t’attend [She is waiting for you]

pays tribute to Brigitte Bardot in Contempt

enumerating the parts of her body that Michel Piccoli likes.

great article

thank you tekka :) I can not wait to see what is inside :) Nimzo, thank you for the great pictures and words to lae, you are the master of finding such pictures I have never seen, I wish there was a way that way would realease video of her plays, wait I mean dvd, I will not be able to go to france so such is my self and the play over, but I did write for one but all I can do is try, hello everyone :wave: sadness as another lae item has gone away, but if you must know I have souled my soul so for this and the price is high ;) so to find a picture that best describes this for me:

the soul

post-31444-1270839008_thumb.jpg

from jarlevest and from DS magazine and from the great photographer SATOSHI SAÏKUSA :heart:

big smiles to everyone, everybody :heart:

I never notice that Laetitia is Simone Veil's look alike

Thanks Stella for this news in the French ELLE magazine.

With a Sepia B&W effect on the Laetitia's photograph, the comparison makes more sense

particularly at the level of their common convictions about the freedom of women:

Legalize the abortion

lcsimoneveilelleicon.jpg Born in '68 by Olivier Ducastel and Jacques Martineau

very beautiful Nimzo, what a very wonderful woman, I hope this documentary comes out on dvd I would love to see it :) I admire the women who fight for other women instead of fighting against them and so many women have suffered, in this country we have margaret sanger, who I remember learning in health education class, so many women died because of no birth control, she was punished, but thanks to her we would not have planned parent hood in the united states, but your words and tribute , thank you Nimzo :heart: on a lae note I GOT "OPEN AIR" EDITORIAL, DREAMS DO COME TRUE

so I will leave on lae with honor of her very great pefomance for simone in Nes en 68 with margret sanger quote:

" It is our experience, as it was our aim, that as a result of child-spacing, and adequate care of mothers, death rates would be reduced. It is now a fact that as a result of birth control, the survival rate among mothers and children is higher. There is less suffering for all groups."

to put yourself in others shoes, I give great adimiration to :heart: hi everyone, Rob, Zanny, kiki, lisa-1 , floppy, stella, every body here, hope you are haveing the greatest day ever :wave::heart:

^ Thanks Hope! Congratulations for your Michel Comte's editorial Open Air in Vogue Italy.

Knocking at her door

In the Falbala's years, Laetitia said: "If opportunity is knocking at my door, I will open it."

She did it in Born in 68 for an unknown demonstrator Jérémie!

Watch in the short video --with English subtitles--

lcborn68knockingdoorico.jpg how she diverts attention of the policeman with a sexy stratagem.

beautiful pictures Lisa-1 :) I love the cannes set and all of them , stella thank you for posting the inside of success magazine, what a great title for lae but only could be success :heart: Nimzo, again your words and information is really , well you must have done really well in writing class, hi Rob, miss you floppy, kiki, and hello and smiles to everyone :wave::grouphug::heart:

^ Thanks Stella for the interview in the #1 issue of Succès. Pretty pics, Lisa!

I watched nes en 68 last night, I think maybe a little to sad.....

Nimzo, :) I search also for nes en 68 pressbooks, lobby cards, any info on this ,

is there any sites that you can lead me to

Since the zouzou forum is gone (RIP), hereafter enclosed you will find the ...

Review of Born in 68

lcborn68catherinemay68i.jpg A review of the movie Nés en 68 that flows from source,

because each main event in the movie is associated to the water.