Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Im about to... god why is everything so hard, I can not get on forums nobody responds, just want to give up. the truth is, life is not easy, and I hope everyone enjoys la verite, and laetitia, I give up, I dont know any better how to say it, I dont understand navigation on forums , how to post , basically anything except I guess buy stuff on lady lae, totally depressed, great site nimzo, and lisa-1 I cant even post or know how to make moving avitars, no pictures, from me, sorry, :cry: yup total cry baby

Im about to... god why is everything so hard, I can not get on forums nobody responds, just want to give up. the truth is, life is not easy, and I hope everyone enjoys la verite, and laetitia, I give up, I dont know any better how to say it, I dont understand navigation on forums , how to post , basically anything except I guess buy stuff on lady lae, totally depressed, great site nimzo, and lisa-1 I cant even post or know how to make moving avitars, no pictures, from me, sorry, :cry: yup total cry baby

what the hell is happening hope? :flower:

Nimzo! I will send you vids of the music you'll see!
I dont understand navigation on forums

About what forums are you talking? Bellazon, post-10177-0-1446017106-2594_thumb.jpg, World Fashion Tour, ...?

If you ask how to search inside a forum, you may prefer using Google instead of the integrated search engine.

Enter in the search input box of Google: site:bellazon.com "Laetitia Casta"

how to make moving avatars

You need a Gif animator such as the free Gimp to build a picture with the .gif extension.

You must generate each frame of the animation like in a movie. It is not an easy job at 24 frames per second!

There are also some tools to convert a short extract of movie to a .gif however they generate a very big .gif picture.

A few seconds of the Louis Vuitton fashion show posted by CarMELita needed 9 MB instead of 90 KB for a pic.

I am more interesting in the composition of 3D-like effects in a picture (.jpg) that tells a story

here a race because of the checkerboard of the seats before the show. Enjoy also the water reflection!

Her Louvre's Victory

lclvrtwfall10louvreicon.jpg Louvre's Victory is a rare race of elegance where Laetitia won the #1 rank in our heart.

I think I am having a breakdown, because things I seemed to understand, I dont anymore...I guess when I really focus

but still hard,

stateside I believe well they have a series of books on every subject on writing, fixing, etc "for dummies" and even I get confused with this,

so I am trying to deal but do not deal that well,

so thank you Nimzo, kiki, rob I love the first moving picture, on your post :blush:

Letycja I love the pictures but I love the ones from cannes oh how I love those, her kimono,

lolita hugs big hugs to you too xoxoxo,

floppy and that amazing pic with the baby lion, total geek, :)

but did get en cas malheur, soo kinda happy about that, and thank you lisa-1 :)

and really frustrated with ebay cause one seller when listing , I am a total dummie, I dont always now the editorial, the only thing I am really good at is a photgraphic memory, otherwise really dumb, and so I understand by serious collectors when you are collecting you know issue number as in italian vogue, but without the pics I am lost cause I just dont know until I see

, so for you serious collectors who know your stuff, and know, especially the italian vogue , really lost there, so I need "laetitia casta buying for dummies", cause I somehow know I am missing out , but not sure cause could be add or just what I am looking for :heart: french elle too cause their a weekly and you have to now issue number- day- month- year :blush:

and still searching for ed open air,

I got from amazon the book michel comte 30 years 3 mintues, and only one of lae, though one of my faves, two pages, listed under papparazzi, and cannes 1999, loooove his style, just the book is amazing cost me almost 100$ but thats what amazon gift cards from the family are for :)

everyone thank you for being really nice here, cause sometimes , well yeah sometimes so :heart::heart::heart::kiss::kiss::kiss::grouphug::grouphug: