Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

who has this picture for me please ?

post-5621-0-1446017100-29715_thumb.jpg

I have scanned this edit with this picture and u can find it here

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...40#entry1165529

Thanks Kiki....saved me some digging!!! :wave:

That composite of missing :heart: Laetitia :heart: photos that appear in that link has restarted all that pain of not having the Japan Marie Claire cover pic :cry: and the Telepro pic in the bottom righthand corner could do with finding too!!!! :woot::cry::woot::cry::woot:

there is song I used to sing or was taught in school,

" keep new friends , but keep the old...

" one is .."

" silver ....:

" and the other gold"

so very beautiful mr. jacobs your art and I can only say my interpretation, how your muses were, of the new and the past, and that is so beautiful to me, even though you may have not meant it , all of your muses , did not dominate, but how would I say , you showed individuality in your muses, and for that I thank you :heart: of course lady lae but you honered just not the new but from past :heart: Letycja, thank you for the beautiful backstage picture of lae, I noticed that naomi leoire, sorry for the spelling naomi :blush: if I spelled wrong, but a beautiful picture of joy and a great big hug, and elle mcpherson again apologizing for my horrible spelling, and one thing I also noticed that these now " women" well we have watched them grow into women with grace and dignity,and nimzo, thank you for the great link to paris match, of lae, and such a great tribute to well I have a saying "in life their are people who are duplicates, and then their are the originals", and monsieur laurent, was and is an orginal :kiss::heart: hi everyone thank you for all the great pics, and the footage so we may see..... :heart: CarMELita :wave: always a pleasure. kiki, rob, stella very nice to see you, and the great BB girl moving avi, lisa-1 , and a great big hi to floppy :wave:

WoW :clap: what graeat pictures thank you soooooooo much everyone, floppy :flower: edidu :) Letycja :) it so great to see her with her family , her sister, and thank you rob and kiki, well kiki clicking on that link because another magazine and to see her with her family, really repeating myself , lisa-1 just wanted to let you know I got 'and god created woman", the divine BB, girl in the bikini, and En cas de malheur so really excited seen everyone except girl in bikini and En cas de malheur the next one I want to get is la verite, thank you amazon gift card, also I bought le vie heroqiue its on sale not being realeased until may but you can buy :dance: sooo really happy about that, just waiting for "visage" to be released and life will be even greater :flower: .....so please world please let this come out on dvd widescreen 3 discs, behind the scenes, making of, tons of special features, because if your going to do a movie about the louvre, a great beautiful movie of the art of writing , and of course salome , lae the great :heart::kiss::heart:

Anouk Vielen Dank for the Quebec wink!

Thanks CarMELita, Floppy, PinkCouture, Letycja, Edidu

for the videos, pictures and backstage at the Louis Vuitton fashion show!

[Laetitia and Stefano with Dominique Issermann]
Are these pics new? Which event was it?

It is extraordinary how Laetitia can completely change of look in a few hours

between the Louis Vuitton RTW Winter 2011 amazing fashion show at the Paris Fashion Week yesterday and

the event of the grand opening today of the retrospective Yves Saint Laurent at the Petit Palais.

Magnetic attraction

lcyslparismatchicon.jpg Laetitia and Yves Saint Laurent in a magnetic attraction at the Petit Palais!

   Dominique Issermann

I updated my previous article with the link to the beginning of the Laetitia's interview in Paris Match and

a video of the curator of the YSL exhibition if you like the Haute Couture by Yves Saint Laurent.

I realized it was a tribute for brigitte Bardot coz all music are from her movies!!!

Lisa, did I recognize the Paul Misraki's music And God created Woman?

Could you indicate the sequences of music of BB's movies in the show optionally with links to your BB's videos?

To say the truth, La vérité by Henri-Georges Clouzot starring BB and Sami Frey will be broadcast on ARTE TV

on Monday March 15, 2010 at 20h35.

oh Laetitia is the muse for YSL exhibition in paris! she is gorgeous!!! there are pics in this Paris match I will buy it

Nimzo! I will send you vids of the music you'll see! great for Arte!!! "La verité" is my fav movie of BB! amazing! isn't Chocolate?

hope you can watch it Nimzo!