Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

oh great Nimzo is that the cover where she is in the water, swimming in the water
:yes: Hope1. I still remember a memorable discussion where Kiki :mignonne: was quite interesting to know: does size matter?
Fresh water [Eau douce]
' Ondine' LOVES the sea

only from the window of an airplane.

She landed in Hulule International Airport then chose a yellow and blue seaplane Trans Maldives.

Ondine took off her pareo because she is attracted by the fresh water

behind the coral reef [la barrière de corail] of Vabbinfaru in the Maldives.

post-5621-1216753559_thumb.jpg
Ondine shot by Syvie Lancrenon, ELLE France May 3, 2004
Has NASA discovered water of any kind on your :alien: planet :alien: yet? :whistle:
Yes, the water is solid like the ice and strangely translucent red.

:ermm: Stay there a minute, I just need to fetch something big from the gun cabinet.

Is your gun BIG???? :evil:

BTW, Nimzo, like what you have done on Ondine.

The role and play were such a great memory and it is nice that you are keeping that sprit alive in the site.

Just a quick question, have you moved from Tibet to a new 'alien' world :alien: ;)

Occi my spacecraft landed on the North Pole

because there are not a lot of neighborhoods except Santa Claus.

lcdisneysnowman760.jpg

The Snowman and Ondine, Disneyland in another millennium.

The reflection of her red coat gave the Snowman his characteristic translucent red color.

My automatic translator was configured from :alien:

to the American French dialect of the Tibetan language for the beauty of the shape of the writing.

Hence my nickname of NorPolTib in my reviews of Laetitia's movies.

It is why some natives in this forum did not always decipher what I wrote between the lines.

The true magic, it is Laetitia :Dinah: who attracted Gainsbourg (heroic life)

in 608 movie theaters, a historic record for a Laetitia's movie,

if you take in consideration that the movie began last week with 575 movie theaters.

Maybe we should do a list of all the press agencies containing Laetitia pictures? (And then maybe post it also on the Zouzou Forum?). What do you say? Who's up for the task? :whistle:

I'll start...

www.gettyimages.com

www.corbis.com

www.farabolafoto.com

That's all I remember :(

I don't know how to do it so I'll add this search for Laetitia on Abaca Press Americas:

www.abacausa.com

Oh, and: www.olycom.it

Any other ones?

http://www.brunopress.nl

You are the best OrangeO!

Ask to the mod to delete your floppy account and have the old one back!

OrangeO, do you have access to that Agence Angeli site? http://www.agenceangeli.com/

edit: Oh, there's also the 'infamous' site: http://www.bew.com.pl/

What do you mean new? Recent? I'm more interested in her old stuff! Like the Saint-Barthelemy photos you posted a while ago. We don't care if they're watermarked!!! :whistle:

By amanaimages you mean: http://amanaimages.com/indexTop.aspx . Is that Japanese? I was going to write I couldn't find anything but now I see what you mean. Just had to click 'Editorial' first. Any chance to get them bigger? That's cruel :(

I forgot to add amanaimages the last time. Floppy, can't you post some Laetitia pics from this site as you did with Marie Ange?

It's funny that I first heard of Saint-Barthelemy in this thread. The other day I was watching Along Came Polly and it turns out the island where they meet Claude is St. Barts, which is Saint-Barthelemy, so funny. I cannot understand why this little island attracts so many famous people. I think Beyoncé spent a New Year's Eve there among others :blink:

I forgot to add amanaimages the last time. Floppy, can't you post some Laetitia pics from this site as you did with Marie Ange?

It's funny that I first heard of Saint-Barthelemy in this thread. The other day I was watching Along Came Polly and it turns out the island where they meet Claude is St. Barts, which is Saint-Barthelemy, so funny. I cannot understand why this little island attracts so many famous people. I think Beyoncé spent a New Year's Eve there among others :blink:

I've already posted them. The last ones are on page 702. I was Orengeo back then.

NIMZO, thank you and I love you again for being you, and thank you for showing me the cover of the editorial and great santa claus picture,l I loooooooove so much :kiss:FLOPPY thank you for the links and those amazing pics born_ to_ be_ wild :wave: wanted ;) and size dosnt matter just feel like being a pain in the *** :mignonne: peace , love and laetitia :kiss: ps. I love this one love them all but really like this one

post-31444-1264710710_thumb.jpg

Thanks Nimzo for all your good work posting information about shows Laetitia is going to be in!

I could see her tonight on France 2.

Thanks Floppy! You can read the illustrated transcription and translation of the interview

while watching (again) the video of this important TV news for the movie!

Pretty interesting dress! :)

:drool: :woot:

Laetitia in the France2 TV news of 20h

fr2tvnewsicon.jpg

On January 17th, 2010 --life-- in the TV news of 20h on France 2,

Laurent Delahousse received Laetitia and Eric Elmosnino about the movie Gainsbourg (heroic life).

The climax of the interview is when Laetitia smiling will slam the table with her fist saying a vigorous "no"!

The magic word is when she talks about the dream that the movie gives.

thanks Nimzo!!!

in an interview Bardot talks about Laetitia here:

Magazine– Quel sentiment vous inspire le film sur Gainsbourg?

Brigitte– Je ne l’ai pas vu. Je n’ai vu que des extraits à la TV. Laetitia Casta me semble superbe et je suis fière qu’elle me représente. Le type qui joue Gainsbourg et qui a un nom à coucher dehors que je n’ai pas retenu est extraordinaire de ressemblance.

if someone with a good english can translate it would be perfect! :laugh::whistle:

NIMZO parfait as always, only cant see the vid :cry: but I got one of my laetitia mags and soooooo happy, so I send u a :kiss: Floppy does that H&K still exist anymore? I am clueless on trying to find, and loveing the bruno press, very very merci, anyone who lives in france or anywhere around the world, this place is like cardboard, hate it :x where I live that is..... same faces no imagination, laetitia please make more movies, because she is a really good actress and well like foreign movies, for a etat-unis movie saw 500 days of summer, not bad ... expextations vs reality...kiki.... can see why you like megan :p saw trailer for her horror sort of comedy pic... sooooooooo why didnt visage get nominated for best foreign film , what is wrong with america :o

BB proud of Laetitia

in an interview Bardot talks about Laetitia here:

"Laetitia Casta me semble superbe et je suis fière qu’elle me représente."

Midnight, hour of the crime for the hedgehogs on the paving stone of Montmartre

logo24heures.jpg

"Le type qui joue Gainsbourg et qui a un nom à coucher dehors

que je n’ai pas retenu est extraordinaire de ressemblance."

I cannot resist to the joke illustrating the BB's expression "a name to sleep outside":

Serge Gainsbourg and Boris Vian bet their lives in a kind of :cry:Russian roulette to stop a cab. :blink:

Cant see the vid

To watch the France2 TV news on-line,

you need to install the free and safe plug-in Microsoft Silverlight 3 in your Web browser.

1. Go to the home page of Microsoft
  2. In the upper half-page, you will see soon a Microsoft Silverlight animation.
    Follow the instructions (*) to install Microsoft Silverlight 3.
  3. If you have a firewall that protects your ADSL,
    if necessary, disconnect temporarily the firewall (it's easier than creating a dedicated rule)
    before downloading Microsoft Silverlight 3. (Restore the firewall after the download.)
  4. (*): Alternatively to the step 2, there is a more detailed installation page:
    how to install Microsoft Silverlight
    able also to check the already installed version of MS Silverlight in your Web browser:

• Microsoft Internet Explorer IE8 or IE7 in Windows,
  • Mozilla Firefox FF3 or FF2 in Windows or Linux,
  • Safari version 4 or 3 in Mac OS 10.3

France2 TV news powered by Microsoft Silverlight

logofr2jt20h.jpg

You will have the typical rose-window in spiral of Microsoft Silverlight

with the percent of the loading of the video,

then an advertisement of 25s and finally the TV news.

Scroll down with the arrow on the lower left corner until the title:

"Cinema: Gainsbourg (vie heroique) sort cette semaine" [released this week]

Just above the title "Cinema: Laetitia Casta et Eric Elmosnino sont nos invités" [are our guests].

My two first MS Silverlight application dedicated to Laetitia

Deep zoom on Face & Face of the Bullfinch's reincarnation

facedeepzoom.th.jpg tsaifaceeditingicons.jpg

nimzo :blush: thank u soooooo much got to see the vid and just love it , thank you forver and big smile and :kiss: floppy amazing site please help us enlarge those pictures my faves michel comte pics and this... every computer I use freezes, definitely I am turning out to be an idiot :blink:

I like this one basically how I feel :dontgetit:

post-31444-1264886173.jpg