Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

l'express styles

post-10177-0-1446016986-71879_thumb.jpg

scanned by mika.sev

:whistle: Kiki, the first time I saw BB in this corridor, I do not know why, I did not pay attention to the Afghan greyhound.

(On the dog, I removed the inverted title by transparency during the scan then I reoriented a little bit the frame).

L'Express Styles Gainsbourg

lclexpressstylesicon.jpg

I cannot believe that in L'Express Styles a woman could compare another woman with a famous Italian racing car. :blink:

It is too funny when Géraldine Catalano writes that Laetitia is "carossée comme une Ferrari" :laugh:

[looking like a Ferrari]! :drool:

spanish Blanco y Negro

oooooooh thank u Dayrell :heart: , lisa-1 thank you for the beautiful pictures and oh you are so lucky to have seen gainsbourg I have laetitia movie love for you, so awesome bardot will always be a classic but I will also say that laetitia on quoting that bardot could seduce a refrigerator, sorry not good speller, I do believe laetitia now can too :heart: I ordered my casemate I hope I did that right nimzo, peace love and happiness everyone :kiss: vive la france !!!!! parfait always :)

My pleasure, dear!

thanks!!!! yes she is beautiful in blond too in the movie there is one scene on the bed with a focus on her face! amazing! :drool: :heart:

lisa-1 nooooo fair I soooooooooooooooo want to see this.....hahhahaha my boyfriend B has accepted my love for her , he sent amazing stuff thanks to minus and all of u, and know I see why his mind is where his mind is.....nimzo you really rule so good I love you and besides beautiful bellazon ONDINE RULES!!!!!!! great writing style love your humor and casemate is confirmed and just thank you, very merci :kiss: kiki, daryell, anouk great ad, love and peace out cause thats the way it should be :)

Kiki, I like that you added stars among the portraits ^^^ by Vincent Peters for Madame Figaro.
it took me 12 mnts and 65 seconds to do it... I rule or what? (yes!)

65 seconds? post-31444-0-1446016987-42846_thumb.gif Are you superstitious about the 13th minute or is it a trap for :alien: ? :p

Let the good times roll

lclorenzwatchicon.jpg

kiki you RULE!!!!! french is the way and the only way, Rob always encourage no discourage forum love, and Nimzo I really do love you I do :heart: on to serious matters my addiction needs help editorial "a fleur de peau" help I can sorta see sylvie lancrenon did it oh crap am i going to disgrace myself on not quoting the photographer right :blush: awesome layout dyeinnnnnnnnnnnng for it :drool:

and Nimzo I really do love you I do :heart:

:chicken:

The :alien: has converted another!!!!! :wacko: :laugh:

ya know between Aliens...

Are u coming from Nimzo's planet Hope1? :laugh:

Hope1 and :alien: sitting in a tree, WA F F L I N G!! :laugh:

Can we come to the wedding and when can we expect the slither of little :alien: tentacles? :wub2: