Guest Anonymous

Welcome Hope! and this is Madame Figaro January 16, 2010

Issue 20362

108 pages

include a "Lanc�me" sample inside the magazine

The mag weight about 750 grs...

:whistle:

:p (Just Kidding!)

frenchkiki j'taime :kiss: !!!! letting this thread know I have now sold my soul to l'enfer and give my whole bank account to laetiita casta, also drives my boyfriend crazy over buying but I told him I would choose laetiitia casta over him, he just does not realize that she is bettter :laugh:

I don't know you but je t'aime aussi :hug: If my dog was still alive i will choose him over my boy friend for sure! But Laetitia? I don't know if she would like to sleep at my feet and look at me like I am the most beautiful thing on the universe? I won't need to go for a walk at night in the cold and rain for her to poop tho... and that's a good thing! :laugh:

Where are u coming from Hope and since how many time do u like Laetitia?

the man of few words^^ :hehe:

frenchkiki, etat unis and well wish I was french citizen, still would have to give up my boyfriend for laetitia just would have to there are somethings u do not give in on, I would like to come back as laetiitia animal of choice, dog , fish, bird, cat :laugh: I woud of course pick up my poop, anything, I like the way u think, I cannot think or remember everyone but here goes stella , orengeO, stella, lisa-1 astronomer, letcyja god please dont get mad if I spell wrong have this problem with spelling , oh yes rob too:) anyways got to go love peace and happiness to everyone :heart:

Thanks Frenchkiki , photos are amaizing!

http://videos.france5.fr/video/iLyROoafIlVB.html new interview

My french is not that great, but in the middle of the interview it seems that she gets a little ticked off at the interviewer for a split second when he goes on and on about her being "jolie" and she says something like "foit arrete". Is that true, or am I just hearing things? :laugh:

It's at the 5:20 point.

He just asked her it was hard for her to become an actress and being accepted as an actress by the other artist because she was a model and because she was 'jolie" (pretty)

I would say beautiful but anyway!...

And she answered that she had to work twice more but she doesn't think she is a "victim" of her being pretty. When she said 'faut arr

THIS VIDEO fLOPPY?

LAETITIA

YEEESS this is the one! :)

Does anyone could take screen capture? She looks so damn gorgeous on this video :heart:

and some close-up on her face & eyes are just amazing!!!

HERE IS THE WHOLE VIDEO!

U can see laetitia outside in the cold.... brrr... she wants me to warm her up!

the whole c+ video

And for the Frenchies, Laetitia will be on France 5 for another TV show.

Laetitia sera l'invit�e de Serge Moati dans l'�mission "Cin�ma"

sur France 5, samedi 16 janvier � 17h55

Thank you for sharing that video FrenchKikki. She is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS as she always is. :D Just wish I could understand it. :(

I know it's super tinny but here is a preview of tomorrow's Madame

Small but perfectly formed :wub:

Is :heart: Laetitia :heart: wearing lacey tights!!!??? :drool: :woot: :drool: :woot: :drool:

ROB where did you get that gorgeous avatar image of Laetitia? I'd love to download a copy. *EDIT* Never mind I found it. :D

He just asked her it was hard for her to become an actress and being accepted as an actress by the other artist because she was a model and because she was 'jolie" (pretty)

I would say beautiful but anyway!...

And she answered that she had to work twice more but she doesn't think she is a "victim" of her being pretty. When she said 'faut arr�ter' this was just to say that being beautiful is not a burden. And she is going to complain about it!

OK thanks for the answer.