Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Kiki, at first glance I believed that the following visual was a loreal-ish fake :yuckky:

because of the black background without any usual sophisticate gradient,

so it becomes a little too visible that the layout "Milla" has been added

in front of the layout "Eva", which is it-self in front of the layout "Laetitia". :ninja:

New L'Oreal disaster...

post-19830-1261167045.jpg

poor Milla...

& laetitia

& eva

The worst is that the post-production effect has ruined the portrait of three spokesmodels

by an overexposure that completely burns :evil: with white light the left side of the Milla's face

and the right side of Eva and Laetitia's faces.

So there is a rare phenomenon of the hole of black light between Milla and Eva!

The hairstyle is flat as a computer basic cheap texture particularly for Eva.

Then the Laetitia's mouth :kiss: has been digitally massacred. :cry:

The final result looks like 3D pretty mutant androids with fake skin :( but beautiful eyes. ;)

As I found the same visual on loreal-paris.fr, it was not a fake. :o

I wonder if this official website has been hacked :blink: to promote the project of law

that asks for the mandatory mention "photoshoped photographs." :laugh:

Color Appeal Trio Pro

colorappealtrioprod.jpg

Finally in this version of the visual, Laetitia looks :whistle: more human than the two others

with her blond undulating hairstyle because the lightness and the brightness

from the original photograph have been a little bit more preserved.

Nimzo I am a photographer who works in the modeling field as well as other areas of photography. I can tell you that every photo you see of a celebraty has been photoshopped in some way. So while I agree with you on this photo that it has been changed and darkened. Its nothing unusual and I am 100% certain that the original you show as well has had several hours of work done on it as well. Just commenting from a photographer point of view not trying to be confrontational.

It's not a case of just dodging, burning and fiddling with the exposure that is the issue with Loreal pics in general and particularly this pic....it's the very heavy handed use of edge preserving smooth. Many magazines leave just one of the vertical beauty spots on :heart: Laetitia's :heart: cheek, perhaps to lie that the photo is natural, others get rid of both marks but keep her complexion. Loreal go even further by making her look like she is made out of plastic :yuckky:

I understand that Rob and I agree that Loreal has a tendency to go way overboard on the editing and make them look like dolls. However EVERY magazine does more than you say they do to photos. Yes some leave things like Laetitia's beauty marks but they ALL remove each and every facial blemish. They trim off pounds clear up bloodshot eyes and remove possible bags under the eyes. No celebrity looks like they do in reality in a planned shot. They dont want to and they cant. They have an image to maintain. Especially models. Now the poparazzi shots are another story. they are just crap all around.

I noticed Laetitia is on IMG - special booking. What does it mean? She officially back in modeling? Wouldn't it be nice if she would model for VC again? :)

[probably means she's available but only after you pay the agency (as we say over here in the US) through the nose cash wise to get her.

Just an opinion though.

However EVERY magazine does more than you say they do to photos. Yes some leave things like Laetitia's beauty marks but they ALL remove each and every facial blemish.

Yes, that's what I meant by saying some just leave the one beauty mark....ie removing all the other marks :heart: Laetitia :heart: has...for example the marks on her chin.

However EVERY magazine does more than you say they do to photos. Yes some leave things like Laetitia's beauty marks but they ALL remove each and every facial blemish.

Yes, that's what I meant by saying some just leave the one beauty mark....ie removing all the other marks :heart: Laetitia :heart: has...for example the marks on her chin.

Ok just didnt read that right then I guess.

I noticed Laetitia is on IMG - special booking. What does it mean? She officially back in modeling? Wouldn't it be nice if she would model for VC again? :)

[probably means she's available but only after you pay the agency (as we say over here in the US) through the nose cash wise to get her.

Just an opinion though.

special booking means they are booking women that are not models like actresses, singers, Athletes. Sometimes they put very famous models in this section too. They are not paid the same way that regular models.

Now that Laetitia is an actress they just move her in this section. Voila.

Just an opinion though.

special booking means they are booking women that are not models like actresses, singers, Athletes. Sometimes they put very famous models in this section too. They are not paid the same way that regular models.

Now that Laetitia is an actress they just move her in this section. Voila.

I knew about the special booking only that I haven't seen her on any agency so far. I thought that she was.. I don't know.. independent or has an agent.. anyway, it's nice if we get to see her move often. :)

Stella, thanks for the Vogue Paris editorial!

As the second article C'est la fée [She is the fairy] by Anne Chaon is

about Ondine, you could discover (again) her...

First steps on the Moon

lksfacedeericon.jpg lcfacemoondanceicon.jpg

Is it the anticipation of the reincarnation of the Deer

thanks to the Laetitia’s magic?

Anyway beware of the Queen,

because in Alice in Wonderland, she could shout:

"Off with their heads!"