Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

20091130202842.th.jpg

20091130202931.th.jpg

20091130202940.th.jpg

20091130202948.th.jpg

20091130202915.th.jpg

Screen caps made by me

WOW!!! What a beautiful editorial shoot. Thank you Stella for taking the time to post these and share them with us. Especially those of us over here in the US who most likely wont get Vogue Paris. :(. I think it was Lisa that said. Its good she's still on covers. yes its AWESOME that she is.

And the rumor about Vogue Paris was ... TRUE!!!!!!!

She has 3 editorials in it!! YAY! :clap:

Congratulation Kiki for the great news and your funny scrolling announcement!

Laetitia talks about her career, her co-stars on her movies like Depardieu, Corsica and Lumio and fav' actress like Natasha Kinsky

Thanks Stella to have taken the time to write an abstract.

The cover is......different, but the main thing is :heart: Laetitia :heart: is still on covers!! :morning: :woot:

You're right Rob, the cover is different therefore rare.

A cover with Laetitia for the French Vogue, it's an event extremely rare:

Vogue Paris: Intimately with Laetitia

lcvogue091201icon.jpg

Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

An exceptional double numero of the French Vogue issue 903

December 2009 - January 2010 between Florida and Corsica.

20091130202842.th.jpg

20091130202931.th.jpg

Screen caps made by me

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MYYY GOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stella, thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you! :hell yea!: :hug:

Could you pls find the name of the photographer? maybe I manage to find some more pics form this shooting. :D.. that is if I am lucky because my H&K account died. :(

20091130202842.th.jpg

20091130202931.th.jpg

Screen caps made by me

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MYYY GOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stella, thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you! :hell yea!: :hug:

Could you pls find the name of the photographer? maybe I manage to find some more pics form this shooting. :D.. that is if I am lucky because my H&K account died. :(

I made a scren cap of the summary with the names of the photographers of all photoshoots if it's can help you :

sommaireu.th.jpg