Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I loved her, then she became an actress, I tried to find out about her acting career but she faded away from fame where I am and I still adore her. She has an air of innocence and shyness that I love and I can relate to when she was very young.

Yes but it was a good move for her to get ready for when her modeling was not going to be as much. I have the same problem as you though in that she is no longer known over here in the US. I have been lucky though and found so far 6 North American copies of her movies on DVD. My favorite still by far though is "The Blue Bicycle" "La Byclette Bleue" about NAZI occupied France and the Resistance.

I agree with you she has an air of innocents about her. The first photo of her I ever saw was on the cover of a Victoria's Secret catalogue at my sisters house she'd left it out on the counter in her kitchen. I was captivated by the photo because she's so beautiful in it and yet her smile and expression came accross as very approachable if you were to see her in the open. You know as long as you were respectfull and didn't draw attention to yourself and her she'd talk to you for a second and give you an autograph. I remember a story I heard once about her as well. She was on a VS shoot set I believe and there were two other models there with her and some fans had come on the set somehow I think and the other models were complaining about having to put up with it or something like that and walked out but before they did she reminded them that without fans they would be nothing. she stayed and signed autographs for a few minutes. I may not have the story exactly right but she did make the comment

Anyway I thought you would like to hear a bit of why I was and still am a HUGE fan of hers. There are other stories too.

Well I loved Laetitia because of her shape. So full and womanly compared to every other model I've ever liked or seen and then her personality at 16 just blew me away. At the time I was alot like her. Shy and lived in a bubble. She was so sweet and she did not care about work or school at all, she just knew she was living a dream. Many years later she would become an icon but I think Laetitia will always be shy and beautiful.

Well I loved Laetitia because of her shape. So full and womanly compared to every other model I've ever liked or seen and then her personality at 16 just blew me away. At the time I was alot like her. Shy and lived in a bubble. She was so sweet and she did not care about work or school at all, she just knew she was living a dream. Many years later she would become an icon but I think Laetitia will always be shy and beautiful.

Dont get me wrong. I love her body shape as well I believe she is a great role model to young women to be yourself and be healthy not anorexic for some crazy fashion designer. She was once told to get her breasts reduced and she refused. she was told to get her teeth fixed and she said something along the lines of "if you dont like me like I am then I will go home" Not an exact quote. She is a great person because she has refused to change and stayed grounded. to me she is the epitome of what a woman should be Beautiful, down to earth and open (as open as she can be that is)

I :heart: Laetitia. Every time I see photos of her, it reminds me of why I adore her so much. Her beauty is so captivating and after all these years, it's still refreshing to see. :wub:

I agree she is a pleasure to see no matter how many times you have seen her work before.

Man, I feel SO old when reading this thread lately. Lae and me are at the same age - we're still young, okay? It's not that we're waking up all wrinkled and saggy tomorrow, falling into menopause the day after and will loose all our teeth in a matter of weeks ... not that menopausing has to do anything with loosing your teeth, mind you, it was just for sake of dramatic effect!

Man, I feel SO old when reading this thread lately. Lae and me are at the same age - we're still young, okay? It's not that we're waking up all wrinkled and saggy tomorrow, falling into menopause the day after and will loose all our teeth in a matter of weeks ... not that menopausing has to do anything with loosing your teeth, mind you, it was just for sake of dramatic effect!

Mel meine Liebe, I don't know what you smoked but I want some!!

I was 19 when I first see Laetitia in a magazine. I am 35 today...

I really want what you are smoking Mel!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel meine Liebe, I don't know what you smoked but I want some!!

I was 19 when I first see Laetitia in a magazine. I am 35 today...

I really want what you are smoking Mel!!!!!!!!!!!

Ma chère Christine - no prob, just send me your address and I'll send you a package :atoobie:

HAHA :rofl:

Hi peeps :wave:

I don't know if you still remember me (I most certainly remember Carmelita and Lolita and a few more of you ;) )

I can't believe this thread is now over 700!! last time I was here, it was about 100!

anyway, I think it's been almost 3 years since I posted here, hope you guys are good ;)

keep up the good work!! :wave: