Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

It's not that the movie is bad. Is just boring :sleep:

And please, do not believe all the French "clich�s" you are going to see in that movie!

Is everyone wearing a beret? post-19830-0-1446015935-75285_thumb.gif

Of course! I have a béret! I am always wearing it to eat snails and frog legs!

It's not that the movie is bad. Is just boring :sleep:

And please, do not believe all the French "clich�s" you are going to see in that movie!

YES *We are taking showers every day*

YES *girls are waxing*

YES *we are using electricity and we have cars*

last but not least

YES*French women ... Love sex!* just in case you'd like to know, this not a clich�!

Voila! Have a good movie!

Ok thanks and I already dont believe the clich's about french people. :D. Just picked up a north american copy of Louisa San Felice :D in french only no subtitles but not a problem My Blue Bicycle is too.

Aw, Nés en 68 is not bad. It's not the movie-of-the-year-omg, but it's well done. Not boring at all, quite entertaining, imo.

And you see Laetitia all the time. *-*/

Just thought I'd share this link to one of Laetitia's movies out on DVD in US (region 1) format. Its Love Street (Rue De Plasirs)

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Street-Plaisirs...9961&sr=1-1

I have this movie I thought it was enjoyable Mine has subtitles this one should too.

Aw, Nés en 68 is not bad. It's not the movie-of-the-year-omg, but it's well done. Not boring at all, quite entertaining, imo.

And you see Laetitia all the time. *-*/

Just thought I'd share this link to one of Laetitia's movies out on DVD in US (region 1) format. Its Love Street (Rue De Plasirs)

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Street-Plaisirs...9961&sr=1-1

I have this movie I thought it was enjoyable Mine has subtitles this one should too.

"If you don't speak French, be sure to only order the Canadian DVD since the French DVD has no English subtitles. Seville's Canadian DVD boasts a nice 2.35:1 widescreen transfer with optional English subtitles plus an unsubtitled 45-minute documentary (where Casta displays all the lightness and appeal that she so sorely lacks in the feature) and the original French trailer."

Has anyone seen this documentary? Can it be found online?