Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

:heart: Enilorac :heart:, what excellent response to the Anti-Waffle President...

Rob, U are going to have trouble (papparazzi pics) with dark-waffledarth-maul.gif

Be ready to fight!combat-jedi1.gif

Bring him on!!! :ridinghorse:

... who was exhaustive in the replication of pictures stolen :( by paparazzi in L.A. airport

showing Laetitia in real life (not in a movie) desperately waiting for her luggages then later happy to find them again.

Each time Laetitia buys a transatlantic flight from Europe to USA,

there is a mafia <_< that warns parazzi :cry: who always organize the "reception committee" :yuckky: in the airport.

So I definitively prefer the editorial for the French VOGUE :wub: shot by a renowned photographer:

Echappée belle [Close call]
I just remembered Terry did a Vogue shot with Lae, the one with her on the airport (*)

- which I like very much, so SORRY, TERRY :hug:

(*): or at least I think it was at an airport, you know, her with a bag on moving stairs etc ...

French VOGUE April 2004. Styled by Emmanuelle Alt.

Shot by Terry Richardson probably in a Parisian Airport: (*) Orly or Roissy en France.

Yield Right of Way [Cédez le passage]

The second bag is as big as the studded [cloutée] miniskirt by Chloé is short

because of the transparent elevators and the escalators at 45 degree

on which men are excessively polite: "Je vous en prie, Mademoiselle!"

post-6554-1217429687_thumb.jpg

[My :whistle: pleasure!]

:heart: Enilorac :heart:, what excellent response to the Anti-Waffle President...
Rob, U are going to have trouble (papparazzi pics) with dark-waffledarth-maul.gif

Be ready to fight!combat-jedi1.gif

Bring him on!!! :ridinghorse:

... who was exhaustive in the replication of photos stolen :( by paparazzi in L.A. airport

showing Laetitia in real life (not in a movie) desperately waiting for her luggages then later happy to find them again.

:sleep:

the Anti-Waffle President was exhaustive in the replication of pictures stolen :( by paparazzi in L.A. airport

You're right, Rob: paparazzi pictures are particularly boring

because of the shooting in continue every 500 ms without any filter.

Help Kiki! Your knight is tired.

post-18449-1216675382.jpg

the Anti-Waffle President was exhaustive in the replication of photos stolen :( by paparazzi in L.A. airport

You're right, Rob: paparazzi photos are particularly boring

because of the shooting in continue every 500 ms without any filter.

Help Kiki! Your knight is tired.

I'm not too tired for Kiki :weightlift: ...just of your ranting waffle about paparazzi pics.

post-5621-0-1446014901-83579_thumb.gif

The Night Creature of Marshland
What the &%#@ are you on about!!!??? :blink:

[Editor's note: Rob, despite the fact that you are not interested in any explanations, I want to try to answer

even if when there are more than one line of text, you automatically understand only one word: waffle!]

`The Night Creature of Marshland' is maybe my preferred title of the Tibetan dude.

In the beginning of the story, one does not know if Ondine is the Night Creature even if she is dressed in Black.

Into the bargain the Marshland introduces the idea of monster, of :alien: that Mandy adores.

Two years later, the Tibetan dude recently reproduced the Laetitia's vanished interview

after the performance of the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater show

in the district of Paris called Marais [Marshland], hence the wordplay in the title.

Laetitia appreciated the ballet called the Night Creature "with the pink and black panthers."

[Editor's note: Oops even when Laetitia speaks, you consider also that her own words are waffle. :idk:]

Of course the Tibetan dude thought to the following interpretation with in the head the strong protest of...

On a Harlem's 1930s jazz by Duke Ellington,

every eye watched out for the movements of the Night Creature

coming from both America and Africa between the Pink panther and the Black panthers

180px-Carlos-Smith.jpg 130px-Pink_Panther.png 220px-Bpp_logo.PNG

AP

... the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute by Tommie Smith & John Carlos.

At the end of story, the monsters are only imaginary

even with your pretty name of "The Odd Creature of Waffleworld!!!"

Q: About your new avi, did you remark where Laetitia is actually shooting (virtually of course)?

A> On your own name, dear Rob! post-10177-0-1446014902-0272_thumb.gif

Oooh so you're just refering to antique waffle created two years ago over at the Zouzou alien landing site!!! :blink:

Does waffle have a half life like radioactive material?.....only after two years is it safe enough for people to investigate it!!! :whistle:

What is :heart: Laetitia :heart: looking at in your avi? Non stop waffle emmissions....hazardous to everyone's mental health!!! A more appropriate avi could be sourced from here.....

post-5621-1217492148_thumb.jpg