Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

But if she was cast in a Hollywood movie it would bound to be crap!! <_<

I'm afraid so! :cain:

Unless...she becomes a Bond girl in their next film....in which James :ridinghorse: and :heart: Laetitia :heart: try to prevent the evil tyrant Doctor Fazio taking over the presenting on all the world's television stations :chicken:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Laetitia is too great to go in Hollywood!!!!! now what's movie are really great from Hollywood?

There are great Hollywood films but there's no way they could make something like Amelie, for example....because they'd cast J-Lo and Tom Cruise as the leads to bring in the revenue :blink:

I'd just be happy for :heart: Laetitia :heart: to have a minor part in a Jean-Pierre Jeunet film....at least I'd be able to see it in the cinema here....and it would look and be great!!

yes I think there are great movie, but often woman in Hollywood cinema nowadays, it's too cliché! it's the nice romantic sutpid girl, in the comdey or the sex bomb girl a little bit stupid with a macho man! lol laetitia is not like that!!! :heart:

in What movie would you like see Laetitia? I mean in what movie who are already made with other actress!

in What movie would you like see Laetitia? I mean in what movie who are already made with other actress!

:heart: Laetitia :heart: could've been the woman played by Marion Cotillard in J-P J's A Very Long Engagement....she would've been wonderful....even though she would ended up being executed by guillotine guillotine.gif :cry2: