Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Yes London is pretty cool, never been to any museums! I want to go but after taking the Tube 5 days a week, the last thing you want to do is take it on the weekends. I am half French my grandmother took me to France for a bit and I LOVED LOVED it. She is from a place called Chaderux (SP) I recommend it, very scenic. Never been to Germany but I do plan on going one day!

Thanks for the pics Lisa!

London is great for shopping I know what you mean, everything is expensive though. However I bought my first designer handbag last month, The Chole anouk something bag and I'm inlove :wub: If you come back go to Selfridges outside of Marble Arch it's LOVELY all designer stuff

I have no Idea where she is living at the mometn :idk: I thought she may have moved to England...

London is great for shopping I know what you mean, everything is expensive though. However I bought my first designer handbag last month, The Chole anouk something bag and I'm inlove :wub: If you come back go to Selfridges outside of Marble Arch it's LOVELY all designer stuff

I don't know if you know about an American talk show host called David Letterman? But he is really funny and this is an interview of Laetitia on his show, it's really funny!

:heart: :heart: :wub:

I know what you mean about food and PIZZA HUT Me and my husband were complaining about the same thing when we went to to movies! :laugh:

Thanks for the link, Twinkle!

I've seen it before but watched again, she's so natural! They're really funny!!

Of course I know David Letterman, he's a legend - I think most people here know at least his name. His show has been a role model for the German late night shows.