Bellazon

Instrumental music...

Guest quasicartes

Secret Chiefs are a band, it's an assortment of instruments, I guess you'd call it history music... world music maybe, or even adventure music. There's alot of Iran and other types of middle eastern influence to it, but it mixes electronic with metal, folk, surf music, dance music... its basically everything put into one!

Absolutely everyone I know that has given it a try loves most of it, whether they like it for some of the cool beats on the more dance-orientated songs, or if they like it for the intelligence behind the music... but either way, they're an extremely under appreciated band and you should check them out. If you do find yourself interested, I recommend to you Book M, or if you like heavier music, Book of Horizons (yes, they have weird names for their albums :huh: )

Secret Chiefs are a band, it's an assortment of instruments, I guess you'd call it history music... world music maybe, or even adventure music. There's alot of Iran and other types of middle eastern influence to it, but it mixes electronic with metal, folk, surf music, dance music... its basically everything put into one!

Absolutely everyone I know that has given it a try loves most of it, whether they like it for some of the cool beats on the more dance-orientated songs, or if they like it for the intelligence behind the music... but either way, they're an extremely under appreciated band and you should check them out. If you do find yourself interested, I recommend to you Book M, or if you like heavier music, Book of Horizons (yes, they have weird names for their albums  :huh: )

if you want that kind of music i recommend all the buddha bars and chill out in paris albums

okay, i just listened to the buddha bars music. I guess you could draw comparisons with secret chiefs, but buddha bars is very easy-listening, which is quite the opposite of what secret chiefs is :)

looking for great instrumental music??

try the band "Sigur Ros" -- they are from iceland. alot of their songs do have vocals, but they are in a made up language called "hopelandish" and are basically just there with the music. but there are alot of songs that don't have vocals.

"Arvo Part" - postmodern classical artist. try the album "alina" its FANTASTIC.

The "Amelie" sountrack is awesome. the songs are so great at placing you. you listen and you truly feel as though you are walking through a tiny town in the south of france.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Liuquid Tension Experiment, the best, and crazyest :)

Mezzoforte is also a really good instrumental band. They are also frem Iceland, like Sigurd Ros. And they play fusion funk/jazz, really cool. They used to have vocals, but they don't anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
chopin chopin chopin!!!!

i'd marry his ass if he werent dead!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's more classical!

His piano pieces are great!

You can't marry him because Chopin is/was asexual!

Anway,

when I am talking about instrumental, this is what I have in mind, http://spikedhumor.com/articles/1483/Expre...of_Freedom.html

The artist is Apocalytica, but the title I am not sure.