Bellazon

Alejandra Guilmant
Thumbnail

el jefe

^Exactly I was a supporter to Kesler before and after someone leaked out his stuff and now you can’t download anything and many models have now been banned on here for it. Treats is by far the most consistent and affordable vs many photographers and models.

7 hours ago, Bloodshot said:

It's not that sharing doesn't continue after it's been posted here, it's that this isn't a site that virtually any other site pulls content from, it goes the other way.  You're assuming the reach of this site is much bigger than it really is.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 3.09.35 PM.png

I wasn't defending the certainty that those pics were reposted from here, just the possibility. Sorry for the miscommunication. I was just met with utter disbelief and then I coincidentally found hard proof of what I was talking about by reverse-image searching an old photo.

TheFappeningBlog 100% reposts some content from Bellazon. Whether or not the new Treats pics were, I can't assume. But a Google Trends chart proves nothing cause Bellazon is a forum and Fappening is a blog run by scavengers who post content from all over.

Anyways, thanks for the pics. I too found them elsewhere first, but it's always right after they pop up here that they hit those blogs. I'm done on this subject.

6 hours ago, Spawn-man said:

I wasn't defending the certainty that those pics were reposted from here, just the possibility. Sorry for the miscommunication. I was just met with utter disbelief and then I coincidentally found hard proof of what I was talking about by reverse-image searching an old photo.

TheFappeningBlog 100% reposts some content from Bellazon. Whether or not the new Treats pics were, I can't assume. But a Google Trends chart proves nothing cause Bellazon is a forum and Fappening is a blog run by scavengers who post content from all over.

Anyways, thanks for the pics. I too found them elsewhere first, but it's always right after they pop up here that they hit those blogs. I'm done on this subject.

Why lie?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...